Options

fair tournament(as possible)

hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
I would like to say thanks glu for attempting to make this tournament fair to all players! You made it a contest based on what a player has versue what they can buy. Thank you for removing the buy material option! It's astonishing that nobody else commitmented on this!

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    I would like to say thanks glu for attempting to make this tournament fair to all players! You made it a contest based on what a player has versue what they can buy. Thank you for removing the buy material option! It's astonishing that nobody else commitmented on this!

o.0 ?

Noone commented on it probably because thats not the case. Atleast not on IOS side. You can still buy materials as always. But I doubt many are throwing away gems for materials anyway so it´s still all good.
  • Options
    During the tournament the option was not available on both android and ios!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    During the tournament the option was not available on both android and ios!

Dude are you talking about the Evolve Tournament that just ended right? If so yes the buy reagents it was and always have been there. You only see the buy buttons if you are acctually out of the reagents in question. They acctually also added a fast "Buy all" button that lets so buy all the needed reagents with one click.
  • Options
    I didn't know because I have a large amount of most reagents from before 4 th kingdom.