Options

Please fix ivar cavern

Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
Aight, every single chest on ice cavern maps from ice den still drop demon prince reagents, which is not properly correct based on what is shown when you click the map.
The spider queen also sometimes deal a damage and push you back before she even begin her attack animation( it only happens during her normal attack) it is rarely happens, but it did once in a while. I dont know what triggers it.

And this is just a suggestion, maybe make the spider queen drop at least one reagent per kill. I mean come on, it cost 10 ticket per battle which is 50 minutes. Or 10 gems , one reagent per kill is not asking to much, am i right guys???

Comments

• Options
    jojosebjojoseb Registered Users 16 Posts
    10 Times agree
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M.. about the attack .. I cant say I seen any baugs in sq behavior. Tho I agree about drop rates I think I did the 9k the one before sq atlist 120 times and I never got hart. U get reagent drop from the boss onece every 4 kill inthink and it was uselky bolod or sigi.. I wounder how many times u need to lear the map before geting harts reagents well at this point I alredy stopped trying. And I also totaly agree about the sq drop. Long ago glu said that every boss will drop atlist one reagent every time .. I thin sq can be considered as boss with big B. Last 3 days I got from here few blood and sigi and only one hart.. 3 days of killing. .. it just wrong. .