Options

kenshin84. glu dont bun him so lets do it ourselves

athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
For a long time already this dude spoil our gaming experience by cheating . He was reported dosens of times by alot of different players and so far we didnt saw any actions taken to remedy the situation. I suggested that we the players take action against him ourselves. From now on every time u get fight against him just get out of the game before the loading press done. I think that way none of the player's lose or gain a star. In any case that way if we spread the word among all the players in our guilds we will be able to spoil the gam fkr him as much as he spoil it for us. Plz share ur thoughts on the matter and spread the word

Comments

• Options
    UnkownUnkown Registered Users 14 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    For a long time already this dude spoil our gaming experience by cheating . He was reported dosens of times by alot of different players and so far we didnt saw any actions taken to remedy the situation. I suggested that we the players take action against him ourselves. From now on every time u get fight against him just get out of the game before the loading press done. I think that way none of the player's lose or gain a star. In any case that way if we spread the word among all the players in our guilds we will be able to spoil the gam fkr him as much as he spoil it for us. Plz share ur thoughts on the matter and spread the word

I think you will loose a star if you leave the game even before the loading press done !!
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    you, still lose a star, he still gains a star... But Id just quit vs matches with him, no point in getting worked up over trying to fight him.
  • Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    At least he Won't get as much for the 3-0 victory.
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ya u lose a star anyways