Options

Handles please make space in your folders for new private messages

Sorry I wanted to send this via pm:

Handles has there been any word from Glu about putting back Tiered Spender?
Alot of players have been saving up for so long just to get good gears from tiered spender and it was removed without warning to be replaced with a version of it in which you have to spend gems ONLY. Which is impossible for players like myself who don't have money and have tried to do the long way by saving.
Please let me know if you get any word from Glu about the matter.

Thank you in advance and kind regards.

dZiaH
;)

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    mohican wrote: »

Alot of players have been saving up for so long just to get good gears from tiered spender and it was removed without warning to be replaced with a version of it in which you have to spend gems ONLY. Which is impossible for players like myself who don't have money and have tried to do the long way by saving.

dZiaH

Yeah it´s a bit sad that we didn't even get a comment from them on this new Tier Spender system. When they started to make it sound like it´s so much better for everyone especially the non-spenders and when we explained why it is not better for us at all the way it is set up right now we got not a single comment...

I´m really disappointed at this topic. The way he replied with how can you guys complain when we now give free items for every gem used made it sound like he thought vp was still given also for using the gold/rune tokens already in our inventory. If that is the case he should man up and say oh sorry this is how I thought the dev had done it or something. This is NOT better :/
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Vip tourny exist because they found out that non spender / broke players found a way to get the best gear through hoarding tokens. glú cant allow that or they will go broke themselves. You need to give them different reasons
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Vip tourny exist because they found out that non spender / broke players found a way to get the best gear through hoarding tokens. glú cant allow that or they will go broke themselves. You need to give them different reasons

lol idk about glu going broke when there were still plenty of people spending for those tournaments. Like some of the mods have said, you can get the best gear through time spent in the game (hoarding tokens). It gave people hope that they could do well on spender tournaments and compete in high arena while also making people buy more to keep up with said hoarders. Now, Hopefully their plan backfires and they end up losing money. Time will tell.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    mohican wrote: »

dZiaH

I made space for you in my message box. On this topic, I can check up what the happenings are and get back to you when I can.