Options

glu plz bring back old tier turny

athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
Dear glu this game is all about grinding to get new better and better items. One of the way to do it was by partisipating turnys and acumilating prizes to use on tier turny. Now u changed tbe tier from using offerings to using straight gems. It feels to me kinda cheated the game is about working hard to get items qnd somtimes using shortcuts and investing money to get the items faster. When it was the old tier we the players had the chance wining prizes from tier by acumilating prizes from hard playing and also at the same time using money for gems to bhy offerings and inves in tier. Now when u changed the tier from using gold and rune offering to only gems it feels like a slap in the face like u telling me just skip all the playing pay me 500 $ or so and I give u item . Atlis in old tier we had the choice using our winning or gems and now u took that choice away. Why? And personally I feel hart and desopinted I played hard and kept my winnings over 2 mounts to colect 250 offerings for t9 wep and now after all the hard playing u take that away. So plz reconsider