Options

Possible pvp bug , pls fix

This is on iOS

Ok , im getting tired of this.

Our mage's blink has a cooldown of 3 secs according to it's description on the skill book. But in pvp , you increased it to 5 seconds without telling a word. You thought we wouldn't notice, well , we did. We adjusted to the playing style and somehow managed to get by although it's impossible to completely compete toe to toe with other classes, especially monks even with lower gs , if you dont have a full set of superior runes and pvp gear.

And now , we time our blinks perfectly so that our 5 seconds of waiting wont be put to vain and wasted . But why is it now that after a warrior's one hit-kill dash , we teleport but yet the warrior doesnt get frozen ? Resulting in him able to catch up to the blink spot and rampage on whatever meat he comes into contact to. I dont know if this is a bug or if this is intended , either way, please check it out and we want a response.

Comments

• Options
    Burningx2Burningx2 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Mages overpowerd !

all what i can say
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    If the "bug" you're talking about is the cooldown on blink, they changed it on purpose. I think early on in PVP Android side mages were kicking butt, being able to teleport every 3 seconds and not get hit. This was a form of balancing similar to the later change when you slow down after a period of time if you are just running. Similar also to the decreased cooldown of other skills in the arena compared to single player.
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    If the "bug" you're talking about is the cooldown on blink, they changed it on purpose. I think early on in PVP Android side mages were kicking butt, being able to teleport every 3 seconds and not get hit. This was a form of balancing similar to the later change when you slow down after a period of time if you are just running. Similar also to the decreased cooldown of other skills in the arena compared to single player.

Im talking about a warrior not being frozen after dash after a well timed blink. I know about why they increased the cooldown way before , but that was when players we're still learning to use their respective classes. As i said earlier , this is on iOS side where mages are an automatic giveaway star each battle. And on iOS , monks dont slow down , they even seem to run faster , and i know warriors running around as fast as monks too..
  • Options
    haha ah okay, sounds like a horrible time over there on IOS side. that dash thing probably is a nice little bug... so are they are invincible for a second after they dash? or can you still do damage but freeze doesn't work?
  • Options
    haha ah okay, sounds like a horrible time over there on IOS side. that dash thing probably is a nice little bug... so are they are invincible for a second after they dash? or can you still do damage but freeze doesn't work?

It's been horrible for quite some time , i hope they'll fix it this update. It's nice for warriors , but not so nice for mages like me. They still take damage during a dash when i hit them with normal attack but they dont get frozen. There's a thread on suggestions though, that when a monk's vortex and a warrior's dash meet, the warrior doesnt take damage while the monk takes all of the dash.
  • Options
    Yup, saw that post. it does damage, but doesn't stun, sounds like the same sorta thing with freeze. Dash is all powerful lol
  • Options
    Yup, saw that post. it does damage, but doesn't stun, sounds like the same sorta thing with freeze. Dash is all powerful lol

Yeah , if this continues , they should make dash the ultimate skill with 15 secs cooldown and whirlwind the 1st skill with 5 secs cooldown since dash already does more damage , lol... Sounds reasonable for me ... And i dont know if this is confirmed , but warriors also seem to be invulnerable during 2nd skill too, i have to confirm this after the update.
  • Options
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    Yeah , if this continues , they should make dash the ultimate skill with 15 secs cooldown and whirlwind the 1st skill with 5 secs cooldown since dash already does more damage , lol... Sounds reasonable for me ... And i dont know if this is confirmed , but warriors also seem to be invulnerable during 2nd skill too, i have to confirm this after the update.

On android, they can take damage until the last big hit (which is the longest action) so prob like 1.5 sec. dangerous to try the early hits as a monk/warrior though because of the stun effect if you get hit.
  • Options
    On android, they can take damage until the last big hit (which is the longest action) so prob like 1.5 sec. dangerous to try the early hits as a monk/warrior though because of the stun effect if you get hit.

It's easier to hit with my mage's first skill if I manage to time it correctly , but yeah , i'll give it a shot ... Expect another rant from me if this is true ... :p