Options

Looks like they found a way to stop some pvp hackers...

CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
Looks like they found a way to stop some of the hacking. No more checking in to guild and dropping off vp and checking out. VP leaves with you. I assume that you don't carry it to your new guild either, right?

Edit: Sorry, You are right. Nothing about pvp. Can't figure out how to change title or delete thread!

Comments

• Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Well it good for guilds that play only 50 ppl bad for guilds that use extra help from outside to win. Tho it said o the explanation note that vp go in and out with players nothing had been said about ap. And I dont see how this prevent hacking°_○
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    Well it good for guilds that play only 50 ppl bad for guilds that use extra help from outside to win. Tho it said o the explanation note that vp go in and out with players nothing had been said about ap. And I dont see how this prevent hacking°_○

It does prevent hacking not the PvP hacking as the titel said but the 5k gem hack "some" Guilds been using. They enter with a newly created noob account, use 5k hacked gems to gain 120k or what ever vp for their Guild and then quits that character and create next. This is an easy solution to this so Thanks for that Glu.

And you say not good for Guilds that use extra help from outside to win? Well thats the Point of the fix you are not suppose to invite players only to pump vp then kick. Am a getting your comment wrong or do you think it's a bad thing?

IMO this easy fix is the best and probably only good thing with this 2.3.0 update
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    O.. I see I do t think I ancountered phe gem hack u talking on androind. But there were guilds that ganged up on my guild cos it was hard to win my guild one on one so guilds made agreements to help eqch other that way one guild took first my took sec and tbe other helper took 3 ..
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    O.. I see I do t think I ancountered phe gem hack u talking on androind. But there were guilds that ganged up on my guild cos it was hard to win my guild one on one so guilds made agreements to help eqch other that way one guild took first my took sec and tbe other helper took 3 ..

Ok, mby the 5k was only an Ios problem. You got enough hacks to deal with on your side so good you didn't have to deal with this one :)

And yeah good then, now they can't gang up on you guys like that anymore. A fair 50 vs 50 fight. I love this change.