Options

Game is stuck on login screen accessing network...

Game just crashed in the middle of tower run. Trying to log back in and it is stuck at login "accessing network". Playing on iOS and I am able to login to other games on device. Please fix whatever is wrong with your game so I can get back in to game. Thanks!

Anyone have any fixes that work? I don't want to lose my account and have to start back at square one!

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    Game just crashed in the middle of tower run. Trying to log back in and it is stuck at login "accessing network". Playing on iOS and I am able to login to other games on device. Please fix whatever is wrong with your game so I can get back in to game. Thanks!

Anyone have any fixes that work? I don't want to lose my account and have to start back at square one!

Nope, but I got this first thing after the I patched to 2.3.0, the loading bar Went all the wait to the end but then Accessing network. All other games worked and nothing helped like restart and such. Installed EW3 on a 2d phone and Everything was working there but with a new character. This fixed it self after I retried again like 5hours later and all my characters where ok.

GL
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Thanks Digi, waiting worked. I went to bed and woke up and now it is working! I wonder if it is a device problem or a program problem?