Options

Chat is broken.

My chat is broken. I would like this fixed ASAP, as it has been broken since the (in my eyes) pointless update. I can not see anybody chatting, all my chats are empty, I can not message anybody as it doesn't show, and my guild chat is also doing the same. Please fix this or else I will have no further option other then quitting, which I really don't want to do. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Welcome to last week. We'll probably get a fix with the next update in a couple of months...
    G¹²
  • Options
    FirefaeryFirefaery Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue!! I'm losing my top guild members over this bs.. Wth is going on? If it continues I bet many people will stop playing.
  • Options
    Flint263Flint263 Registered Users 5 Posts
    My chat is broken. I would like this fixed ASAP, as it has been broken since the (in my eyes) pointless update. I can not see anybody chatting, all my chats are empty, I can not message anybody as it doesn't show, and my guild chat is also doing the same. Please fix this or else I will have no further option other then quitting, which I really don't want to do. Thanks.
    I totally agree, I cant communicate with anyone,effectively cutting me off from my guild!! If they dont issue a patch soon,I may have to delete! Not good for me,not good for G L U!!
  • Options
    衰弱堂衰弱堂 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yes. This fatally trouble was happened by v2.3.0 update and so many Android-JP players are frastrated in this situation.
    Town chat is broken, guild chat and personal chat are also broken. I feel I'm alone in the world with some ghosts...

I don't know why don't glu apologize this issue in this forum, or their Twitter, Facebook, Google+...

---
    衰弱堂 / SuiJackDo
    ---
    衰弱堂 / SuiJackDo
    Guild Leader of HAGESUI, Android JP Guild
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    Totally agree with SuiJackDo .... Wihout chats....guilds becomes useless, just a group of individual scores. END GAME
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts

Hi Biker! Hope you remember me.
    Finally more & more players realised that Chats is The Worst & Biggest problem, without communication...no community.
    (when I sed that after upgrade...but most ppl were obset by change name & lagg of pvp)

PERSONALLY NOW: ...same as our case Biker..don't know if you saw my post at that time...but I tryied! Hard to find..& explain..to 50 persons not counting that some were in same place with "enemy" without knowing it!
  • Options
    MaledectusMaledectus Registered Users 9 Posts
    Heelo KiKix
    I share your opinion.
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Hey GLUE, can we ever expect Guild chat to be fixed on the iOS side? Or, is it just more important to keep sucking money out of people or just SUCKING in general. Mods, please tell the developers that Guild Chat is an important part of this game and that we need it back asap! Thanks!
  • Options
    stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah, they just suck money or give a %&§? about us complaining.