Options

Regarding tickets, bosses, quests and high levels

AxeliteAxelite Registered Users 6 Posts
TICKETS
As you know, once you have a full set of unbreakable, the only place worth going to progress further is endless to get godly. The problem is, once you've entered there twice, you don't really have much to do in the way of progress. Sure, you could kill legendary hellboy for hours to get gold and reagents but its repetitive and not really as constructive as doing levels to get new gear. You could go to the caverns but the difficulty jump is a bit rough and a minimum of a godly set is needed, especially in the later levels.

I think it would be better if instead of tickets being maxed at 40, the max increased either as your total level did (not individual) and/or purchasing a max increase with gems, That way, you can't just keep spamming endless mode but you can earn the right to use it more than usual.

BOSSES
Bosses can become a bit predictable, so how about when you choose to fight one, there's a small chance that it turns out to be a much more powerful version. The odds of it appearing could increase as you kill the standard version and resets once you fight/kill it. They could drop Tickets/gems/wings/runes/unique weapons if you're lucky or just a ton of junk, but way more than the amount of junk you get from a standard boss. This could even be incorporated into my next suggestion...

QUESTS
quests become dull and predictable once you hit level 50/hellboy whatever so why not mix it up a bit? Add longer term quests, quests that require you to obtain very specific pieces of gear or runes or reagents or kill a boss within a specific time. How about some trade type quests, get 10 demon prince shards for example and you can swap them for a guaranteed godly item or vice versa, got a godly piece you don't want? Trade it in for useful shards for when tourneys come up! Some repeatable quests would be beneficial too, it would give players at the end game something else to focus on.
GUILD RELATED QUESTS
If your guild hits a specific total GS or VP or AP, give them a time limited quest to work towards, as a guild, maybe once a week. Maybe the difficulty of the quest is governed by their finishing place in the current tourney. That way every guild gets given a guild quest but the difficulty is different and so is the reward. For example:
"Deal 10,000,000 total damage to Legendary Hellboy within 48 hours" or something along those lines.

HIGH LEVELS
The other point is that once you hit level 50, progress or character development begins to stagnate quickly. Since you can't level up anymore, killing enemies feels a bit of a chore since one of the benefits of killing them has been removed. I think it would be good to implement another "currency" for lack of a better word, we'll call it 'renoun' for now. When you kill an enemy and you're max level, you earn renoun which in very large quantities could be exchanged for a small boost to a current stat, like critical chance or damage or even a different, new stat, like gold amount, health restore or if the 'random super boss version' was implemented, a higher chance for them to appear.

Thats about it. Oh! and when you finish a quest, when you tap the quest menu button, can you make it auto-select the tab that the completed quest is in so I can just hit collect? I know it sounds lazy but I got used to being able to do it and now I have to select the daily quest tab first lol.

Hope you like the ideas and have some suggestions to tweak or improve them. Thanks for reading!