Options

Pvp balance ???

Me ikyju6o6.jpg

My Enemy 5lxyyxc7.jpg

Not really fair i think. Do somthing pls

Comments

• Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    You managed to kill him twice... Good effort!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    You managed to kill him twice... Good effort!

Huh? It says 1-1

Neo, First of all this doesn't really have anything to do with PvP balancing. It is matchmaking.
    Second of all, Looking at the "range & Level Bonus, you are actually higher ranked then he is.

The game is trying to match as well as possible looking mainly at rank, then level and gs which is fair. And at this pairing you are even the same level, just that you have ****pier gear then him. Since there is only one tournament for everyone. I mean what would be the Point in a ranking system if you would only play others with low gs just because you have ****py gear? And with that go past every other high gs player on the ladder without fighting vs them? Would it be fair if you would end up #1 and take the prize from them like that?

The tournament is everyone vs everyone. If this guy is lower ranked then you at that moment then yes you should fight and if he wins he should go past you on the rankings. You should concentrate on getting better gear then playing PvP and complain about having bad gs compared to your opponent.