Options

god of gold chances and wasting money

Need info from one top geared player. How many times do u must spin gold god to start getting pvp and inconcievable item, i remember that i spinned silver god many times and in the end i was only getting items that sre showed on screen

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I have been playing this stupid game for over a year and never got a gold item out of gold spins and my mage didn't get the guarranted gild one but my 2K monk and war got it ....
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    I play about 5 months and i get glorious helm and two same shoulders but i bought it, and how many times did u spined it and how do u get them
  • Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    You guys have just been unlucky...I've spun 7/8 golds recently including Inconceivable bits of armour, a berserker talisman and a vulture ring...mighty mitts...but never a pet or fancy wings...I also find gold runes seem to pop up less regularly that gold gear out of the two types of gold offerings...probably total of 30ish spins of the non rune ones in last 6month... If only gold spins would net u soulshards...
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I didnt get no glorious stuff for my monk. I want gloriious fist for my lv45 monk and glorious staff for my lv44 mage. I want glorious stuff.
  • Options
    Yeah they r expencive but i hope they will be around for a while:)
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    why is the glorious stuff until sep 4 that so bs lol. I need it to be there for like forever or like a month or two month at least who agrees with me say I if you do.
  • Options
    Ofc man i would like vip thing again but these glorius will dissapear for sure!
  • Options
    But u get 6 items alredy thats great!