Options

Player name changes

Please help! When I started the game one day before the update my account suddenly changed to a different name.
Did not have a wifi connection at the time so i left it until the next day. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and my old profile was back, but unfortunately after about 10 minutes my profile changed to the other unknown name I have tried this numerous times. When this happens all my characters revert back to lvl 1.

My in-game name is "Eddyboom" and it changes to "Uvbazf" or something like that.

Please help I cant play at all

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Eddyboom wrote: »
    Please help! When I started the game one day before the update my account suddenly changed to a different name.
    Did not have a wifi connection at the time so i left it until the next day. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and my old profile was back, but unfortunately after about 10 minutes my profile changed to the other unknown name I have tried this numerous times. When this happens all my characters revert back to lvl 1.

My in-game name is "Eddyboom" and it changes to "Uvbazf" or something like that.

Please help I cant play at all

i think you are mistaken rename your new name at the admin programmer reset your present name of Eddyboom and you try to put in a Uybazf so this is final result no more move for your account unless you got to make another general report again but still not guarantee that is changing your name is depending on glu support and personal anyway i'm the unique player and i has changes my name 3 times now :) and i plan to change again for another awesome name
  • Options
    EddyboomEddyboom Registered Users 3 Posts
    I never tried to change my name. Also i wouldnt mind the name change if my progress just stayed where it is suppose to be
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Eddyboom wrote: »
    I never tried to change my name. Also i wouldnt mind the name change if my progress just stayed where it is suppose to be

here is link for you actually we already created a thread called hero reset or name changes usually is same people support

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?111959-Mage-Level1-what-the-hell&p=214832#post214832