Options

Now i too am a victim!!

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
Wow. A hell of a job you guys are doing over there. My lv. 32 mage is now level 1 and locked. Apparently my lv. 50 warrior and lv. 50 monk in full Godly and Inconcievable does not qualify me to play mage anymore. Maybe you should focus on fixing the real problems with your game rather than figuring out new ways to milk the peiple still left playing.

is this the latest strategy to make money? Lock Mage and charge us to play unlock it ?

What incompetence.

Comments

• Options
    UPDATE - i killed Hellboy and it unlocked my Mage alat level 1 and then I opened her up and it prompted me to do the tutorial. I force quit the game and then reloaded it and my mage was back to lv. 32 but I am now stuck in the tutorial and can't complete it because i dknt have the right item in my inventory. So the game just stays on the inventory screen and I cannot click anything. I am stuck at lv. 32 mage unable to complete the tutorial. So my Mage was restored to the correct level and GS but I am unable to play it.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    out of curiosity, what do you need in inventory? Non fused weapon, and something to fuse into it? I'm seriously thinking about keeping a T1 un-evo'd weapon equipped on Mage just in case...
  • Options
    EneaStafaEneaStafa Registered Users 12 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    out of curiosity, what do you need in inventory? Non fused weapon, and something to fuse into it? I'm seriously thinking about keeping a T1 un-evo'd weapon equipped on Mage just in case...

i think that even if you keep it you will not be able to use it becuse the tutorial doesn't let you click other items except the one that the game points you to click..it happend me with my war but i was lucky enough that my sword was 9/15 so i just fused it 1 level and then the game made me evolve it ( strange but the strangest is that the sword evolved to lv 1).. it's just a messed up thing
  • Options
    EneaStafa wrote: »
    i think that even if you keep it you will not be able to use it becuse the tutorial doesn't let you click other items except the one that the game points you to click..it happend me with my war but i was lucky enough that my sword was 9/15 so i just fused it 1 level and then the game made me evolve it ( strange but the strangest is that the sword evolved to lv 1).. it's just a messed up thing

So is there anything I can do?
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Sucks to be anyone with mage lv1 reset. My mage is lv46 it didnt get reset bec my mage is pretty and awesome. My mage is the prettiest of them all. My mage is so hot and so beautiful. I love my mage. I want nightfire to drop in endless for my mage please glu i love you. I want mighty mitts or galatic gauntlet for my lv46 monk. Instead of my sun sword pvp for my warrior i want kingbreaker or kingbreaker pvp lol. Love you glu and moderators and adminstrators. P.S you are awesome.