Options

When is Eternity Warriors 4 Coming Out lol?

I want a new eternity warriors game lol.

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »

I'll make EW4 for you my friend :)

You don't even have to download anything cause my EW4 uses the latest technology called virtual imagination and the objective is who can send most $$$ to my bank account. And every week I will post a highscore on a public webpage. And the top players are allowed to use their imagination for some awesome new prizes every week. Sounds great doesn't it? :)
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

You don't even have to download anything cause my EW4 uses the latest technology called virtual imagination and the objective is who can send most $$$ to my bank account. And every week I will post a highscore on a public webpage. And the top players are allowed to use their imagination for some awesome new prizes every week. Sounds great doesn't it? :)

That wont be an approved app, they already have that.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    My friend i never been rank 1-5 in a vp tourn lol it is so hard to get like 7 million in fuse and 2 million or more in offering 400k or more in tiered 1 mill or more in evolve. I just want a freeking galatic gauntlet, red sage havoc wand and kingbreaker why cant someone grant me that wish lol. I want those wonderful set like glorious and skyfire lol. Why cant glu bring all the boss from jade forest and spirit bridge and keep it there instead of letting it go away and let the jade token be there still and other tokens i want a skyfire set for my warrior glorious set for monk and skyfire for my mage so it will look cool and awesome on my warrior, pretty on my mage, and badass on my monk. Please glu grant me a wish like this I love this game but i want a set for every char. Why cant the prize for rank 1-5 be same prize as top 500 please glu.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I always want to be in hall of fame but i cant bec i suck lol.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    sasuke forgot to take your meds this morning?
  • Options
    worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    sasuke forgot to take your meds this morning?

I don't think so,,,, maybe she did but the wrong one ( birth control ) :)
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »

hi pretty Aomine heeheee
    normally base on my experience if coming up eternity warrior 4 on beta it will be announcement on
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Game-Communities
    everyone will see the big screen and roll over eternity warrior 4 title and is big money to glu earn you all pocket money lol
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

One thing you forgot, login ID is your bank account number and password is your bank pin number

then you have to accept 8 pages of terms and conditions....