Options

Game issues

Hey guys,

Just wanted to address the current issue(s) that everyone, including me, are facing. Glu please do something about the issue with the mages being locked. It just happened to my mage yesterday. Also my game, along with others I presume, keeps crashing, especially when I open my friend's list.

Please respond and fix these issues.

Thanks
Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to address the current issue(s) that everyone, including me, are facing. Glu please do something about the issue with the mages being locked. It just happened to my mage yesterday. Also my game, along with others I presume, keeps crashing, especially when I open my friend's list.

Please respond and fix these issues.

Thanks

hey Lit no need open new thread we are all over that hot cake thread :D but imurk have restore his mage as will and only him one guys success restore mage lol
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    lol okay. It's just like all this is becoming a pain now, so I was like why not post about it and see if they address the issue or not. Good that he restored his mage. My mage still shows like the same lvl and gs, just can't unlock her.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    lol okay. It's just like all this is becoming a pain now, so I was like why not post about it and see if they address the issue or not. Good that he restored his mage. My mage still shows like the same lvl and gs, just can't unlock her.

yup we are all some it's freeze and force to go on tutorial mission that is really is impossible and i think it could be upcoming version 3.0.1 possible to solve it,
    so this is major disaster online gaming business i never see or heard about it system got problem like this well well well glu are the first company to making a huge crashing people are paying money so this is enjoying ?
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Lol yeah hopefully they do put out another version or atleast do maintenance! It's become a big issue now and well Glu needs to step up and deal with it before adding any new content.