Options

The Wolfpack and the "Glorious ring" reward

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
So here we go, I thought to myself to write a short paragraph about how our guild got s.crewed badly with this "extraordinary" first price of the last evo tournament. We got some stupid "glorious ring" which has worse stats then my godly of boar which can be frequently found in endless. For all our hard work, pushing, farming and threatening our members with kicking them out if the requirement are not meant - we get a slap in face: useless ring, ready to be sold. I'm calling upon our leader, WolfBoss to explain the situation and to refuse to push for first place when it's not worth fighting for at all. I also suggest to send a group file to GLU as to why are they giving such a cra.py price for winning the tournament when the second and third place were much more needed inconcievables. Thank you.
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    So here we go, I thought to myself to write a short paragraph about how our guild got s.crewed badly with this "extraordinary" first price of the last evo tournament. We got some stupid "glorious ring" which has worse stats then my godly of boar which can be frequently found in endless. For all our hard work, pushing, farming and threatening our members with kicking them out if the require4v ment are not meant - we get a slap in face: useless ring, ready to be sold. I'm calling upon our leader, WolfBoss to explain the situation and to refuse to push for first place when it's not worth fighting for at all. I also suggest to send a group file to GLU as to why are they giving such a cra.py price for winning the tournament when the second and third place were much more needed inconcievables. Thank you.

What are you talking about.
    First of all it does not have worse stat then the Godly gear, it has lower gs because it is a vulture coresponding item but it has better stats (CC/CD) then any Godly Ring. Second of all, most top players that know anything about the items in game and isn't just playing blindly knew that the Glorios Ring is an vulture T9 item and knew exactly what we where fighting for. Thindly, you also got 15 GoG, that is not a bad prize. Yes we also fought for it and won 1st price on Ios side. We got exactly what we wanted which is a nice ring and alot of GoG.

There is alot of problems with EW3 to "send a group file to GLU" about but this Tournamnet price is not one of them ....
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    What are you talking about.
    First of all it does not have worse stat then the Godly gear, it has lower gs because it is a vulture coresponding item but it has better stats (CC/CD) then any Godly Ring. Second of all, most top players that know anything about the items in game and isn't just playing blindly knew that the Glorios Ring is an vulture T9 item and knew exactly what we where fighting for. Thindly, you also got 15 GoG, that is not a bad prize. Yes we also fought for it and won 1st price on Ios side. We got exactly what we wanted which is a nice ring and alot of GoG.

There is alot of problems with EW3 to "send a group file to GLU" about but this Tournamnet price is not one of them ....

I dare to respectfully disagree, sir.
    1. How does a vulture ring help you in battle in the absence of energy reduction stat? Hence I dare to say it's simply useless. Energy reduction is always preffered in battle against IIF
    2. To accuse me of playing blindly and knowing nothing about the items in game is overstepping. I don't know you man, but you don't know me either, so you choose words more carefully.
    3. I would get 15 GoG in any tournament we would go for the first price, this is not the issue. The issue was the effort to get it was a little too much.
    4. Any other problem with EW3 provoking to send a group file to GLU will be met with the same result - GLU knows about the issue and is getting ready to address it in the next update :D
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    1. Well it does help a lot in battle since it has more CC/CD and that is Always more important then any other stats. You are right about that if you are only looking at the stat ER and IIF, then ER helps more in the fight itself but that doesn't change the fact this ring is better then any Godly Ring. Don't stare only at the GS. That said I personally still prefer IIF over ER since I can just do a few more base attacks and still get the Energy that I would have received with that extra ER, and in the end maybe have a better chance of getting good drops. Also right now ring/neck is the hardest T9 items to come by, the other inconcievables items can be farmed.

2. Yes sorry for that, I worded myself way to rough there. All I meant to say was that if you didn't know what a Glorious ring was you had plenty of time and ways to find out what you where fighting for so it shouldn't come as a surprise if you think its garbage.

3. About the effort you had to put in, well that only means a lot of Guilds where trying to get the 1st spot and win that prize.

This said, you have your right to your opinion and I'm just expressing mine. Was just surprised you would think the reward sucked considering the tournament rewards have gotten better and better lately and its almost the best and hardest receivable gear in game we got there beyond the GoG.
    I'm gonna stay away from your Thread now :) And maybe you'll get a reply from WolfBoss about your other concern.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    1. Well it does help a lot in battle since it has more CC/CD and that is Always more important then any other stats. You are right about that if you are only looking at the stat ER and IIF, then ER helps more in the fight itself but that doesn't change the fact this ring is better then any Godly Ring. Don't stare only at the GS. That said I personally still prefer IIF over ER since I can just do a few more base attacks and still get the Energy that I would have received with that extra ER, and in the end maybe have a better chance of getting good drops. Also right now ring/neck is the hardest T9 items to come by, the other inconcievables items can be farmed.

2. Yes sorry for that, I worded myself way to rough there. All I meant to say was that if you didn't know what a Glorious ring was you had plenty of time and ways to find out what you where fighting for so it shouldn't come as a surprise if you think its garbage.

3. About the effort you had to put in, well that only means a lot of Guilds where trying to get the 1st spot and win that prize.

This said, you have your right to your opinion and I'm just expressing mine. Was just surprised you would think the reward sucked considering the tournament rewards have gotten better and better lately and its almost the best and hardest receivable gear in game we got there beyond the GoG.
    I'm gonna stay away from your Thread now :) And maybe you'll get a reply from WolfBoss about your other concern.

It's OK mate, now I see it from the other perspective which calmed my mood significantly for which - I thank you, sir Digital :) You're right about plenty other problems with the game, especially the Glue's move towards abandoning EW3 and creating a new game as a means of getting more money under risk of further pis.sing their customers. More important issue indeed that one.
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M.. I thing it is a good ring to keep for farming bosses it has mor cc and cd then goldy and also the iif is higher then in goldy valture ring so if u use it it will improve ur item find. And I also think its nice to have somthing else instad of forthitude gears for top prize. Havent u had enqff of thos. Well atlist I personl alredy managed to cover all 3 char with fortitude gears from prizes so it ice to have some accessories as prize for a change. And also glu increased the amount of coins u get as prize (before it was only around 10 rune and now we actuly have coins that give u the chance to get new items ). I haven't played for almost a mount sice they scre.wed the pvp and now when I came back for last turny I was very happy to see that prizes worth the effort. If they only make pvp as good as before I wont have anything to gamble about
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    And Glu thinked about all the winners of Glorious Ring and made it possible to get the 5 dlss needed for evo by the new tiered tournament.
    Thank you Glu! Thank you Glu!
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I need galatic gauntlet or glorious fist for my monk. Glu why isnt there no tourn for getting glorious stuff or anything. I want please glu. I want glorious set for all 3 char please glu. I love glorious set it looks pretty on my mage, cool on monk, badass on warrior.