Options

No tournament , no pvp ? why ?

A little info would be a big help.. This will be a looooong weekend ...

Comments

• Options
    Prometheus70Prometheus70 Registered Users 5 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    A little info would be a big help.. This will be a looooong weekend ...

Yeah - so much for the "week of" updates - last one was August 18th. I little info goes a long way...
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Yeah - so much for the "week of" updates - last one was August 18th. I little info goes a long way...

Sad to say but we're not really getting answers here tho
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    huh? on android there is a "hunting time" tournament. And pvp is open
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    huh? on android there is a "hunting time" tournament. And pvp is open

Yeah we have it as well, he is just a bit to impatient :)
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah we have it as well, he is just a bit to impatient :)

yeah , just wasted two trips to spider queen by going to endless just as tourn was about to start ,lol
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Why cant the tournament have leg ivar for 1000 vp. normal ivar is 100vp. Please glu fix this.
  • Options
    GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    Oh. My. God.

Glu, can you get anything right nowadays? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING has been fixed. Not just since the update, but most of the previous issues are still there too. NOTHING.....has been fixed.

Now you've started a new tournament, this 'Hunt Time' thing, and you've left OUT the reward for killing Legendary Champion Netherborn. I have 2 choices. 100VP for Normal Netherborn, or 3000VP for the Frost fang spider queen. Nothing in between.
    Oh I see the blank space next to Netherborns name. He was SUPPOSED to have a VP reward, but guess what?
    YOU LEFT IT OUT!

Can you say "Lack of testing"? You guys are really dropping the ball here lately. EW3 is my favorite game since World of Warcraft, but you're losing me fast.