Options

Another update that fixes nothing

MottelMottel Registered Users 2 Posts
Seriously, Glu, you promised us an update that would fix the mage and still we get nothing! It's been close to a month with no mage, and longer with terrible pvp issues, broken chat, etc. And in the meantime you try to sell us your ew3 reboot... Do you honestly think people who have played and experienced this appalling customer service and lack of care will ever play another of your games again?

I have played several of your games in the past - deer hunter, d-day, etc, and spent money on them. But this is tha last game I will ever play that has a spinning 'g' on startup. And I know there are many, many others who feel the same. I wish there were someone there who was smart enought to understand that a good product needs to be maintained, and needs good customer service (or at least to make the customer feel like they are being heard) but sadly everything said falls on deaf ears. Goodbye and good riddance.

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Mottel wrote: »
    Seriously, Glu, you promised us an update that would fix the mage and still we get nothing! It's been close to a month with no mage, and longer with terrible pvp issues, broken chat, etc. And in the meantime you try to sell us your ew3 reboot... Do you honestly think people who have played and experienced this appalling customer service and lack of care will ever play another of your games again?

I have played several of your games in the past - deer hunter, d-day, etc, and spent money on them. But this is tha last game I will ever play that has a spinning 'g' on startup. And I know there are many, many others who feel the same. I wish there were someone there who was smart enought to understand that a good product needs to be maintained, and needs good customer service (or at least to make the customer feel like they are being heard) but sadly everything said falls on deaf ears. Goodbye and good riddance.

don't fadeup mate try batman arkham origins that is warner brother production very stunning graphic and no lagging jam hang or even like glu force to close apps and go for GameSave for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
    955,000,555 Update Points
    955,000,555 WayneTech Points
    that is easier beat lol