Zvk88 pvp cheat

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
I will name all pvp cheats on this forum

Startimg with IOS

Zvk88 who likes turning his internet off and lying down for a little nap

Comments

• Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Unfortunately, that is not a cheat, that is all part of the lag problem that g l u refuses or don't know how to fix. I verified that when I chatted with a guy after a match that he "went to sleep" on my screen and he said I showed up on his screen as invulnerable. He said he sat there whacking away at my guy and nothing was happening, the whole time he laid there dead on my screen. GL U is to blame here with all their lag issues!

Edit: in my experience, when I disconnect, I lose the match, no matter how it happens. If he was "turning his internet off" that's disconnecting and he would lose and match would be over.
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Well dont know what they do but also guys from darkvp do the same

they manage to make more damage to you so they are winning the fight then they do something that block the fight you can keep on hitting them but with no damage

and im sure they do this on purpose cause it happened me 4 times with the same two guys from darkvp they made more damage then ran to the other side of the arena and suddenly their toon stood up and didnt received any damage

craig what happened to you is about lag im pretty sure that what sos try to say is the same issue im telling

btw sos how are you mate
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Great thanks buno.craig your a newbie in this game to most of us mate and I know how what he does it's the same as most of iphilli and dark world do and I will not reveal it here so more people start being sneaky
  • Options
    SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Great thanks buno.craig your a newbie in this game to most of us mate and I know how what he does it's the same as most of iphilli and dark world do and I will not reveal it here so more people start being sneaky

I will......haha hahaha.
    Just get ahead in match then "pulldown" your screen so weather comes up?
    I'm not sure this works , but give it a go.