Options

running and quitting in tournaments should forfeit all three rounds

Joseph24221Joseph24221 Registered Users 2 Posts
I hate. When I'm in tournament and the player hits you are the proceeds to run for the rest of the match it sucks and should not be allowed were in their to fight and prove we're the best and all that proves is your the best at running i think they should forfeit all three rounds just like when they quit cause they see there not going to win and leave you getting look six points when you would have gotten way more if they would have just taken their loss like a true gamer they should forfeit all three rounds for doing so I'm just saying

Comments

• Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    I say NO.I usually just enter and leave arenas even w/o fighting bcuz I am just farming AP for guild and totally do not care about my rank bcuz I have no time and patience to play with 4 secs lags in arenas.If you do so please go and try to get rank but PvP in this game is so fcked up that 70% ppl in arenas are just moders with HP regen mod and rest 30% are ppl with 13k+ GS...so my mage have 0 chance with those lags...
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    I say NO.I usually just enter and leave arenas even w/o fighting bcuz I am just farming AP for guild and totally do not care about my rank bcuz I have no time and patience to play with 4 secs lags in arenas.If you do so please go and try to get rank but PvP in this game is so fcked up that 70% ppl in arenas are just moders with HP regen mod and rest 30% are ppl with 13k+ GS...so my mage have 0 chance with those lags...

Well that's a fking retarded way to think and thing to do. How much do u get 6ap? What kind of ****py Guild are you in that encourages that kind on behavior? You would be kicked out right away from the better Guilds.

Joseph24221:
    Will be hard to implement it on running but yes I agree that if someone quits that should give 3 wins to the guy left. Its not his fault the other guy left or dc, he shouldn't have to loose out on ap on his limited arena runs.

Running should just make you slower the more you run.
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL:
    It is not my fault they fcked up arena so much it is basicaly unplayable unless you are moder/max geared.I was able to kill 5k mage/war/monk with my 3k monk be4 lags started...now I can do **** except be 1shoted or never win bcuz of health regen mod.
    I should ask you what a ****ty company do so bad work that ppl say F U C K them on their own forums and they do not care...yea here you go...THEY DO NOT CARE about this game anymore that they do not even moderate their own forums...
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL:
    It is not my fault they fcked up arena so much it is basicaly unplayable unless you are moder/max geared.I was able to kill 5k mage/war/monk with my 3k monk be4 lags started...now I can do **** except be 1shoted or never win bcuz of health regen mod.
    I should ask you what a ****ty company do so bad work that ppl say F U C K them on their own forums and they do not care...yea here you go...THEY DO NOT CARE about this game anymore that they do not even moderate their own forums...

It's not that I don't agree with you about how Glu is doing a ****py job with this game and about the hate you have on the pvp lag and hackers. Still entering a fight to just quit it pretty low imo, it would be one thing if you did it towards the persons you saw are hacking. I’m sure someone who is actually trying to fight fairly hates to be matched vs someone like you more than the lag in the arena.

I know you guys have a much worse situation on Android side with hacker. To be honest I would never ever stay and keep fighting if we had that amount of hackers on our side.
    Anyway, the suggestion here is still good imo for what it is. But yes of course the value of it would be so much better if there was no hackers and the lag was fixed.
  • Options
    SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    It's not that I don't agree with you about how Glu is doing a ****py job with this game and about the hate you have on the pvp lag and hackers. Still entering a fight to just quit it pretty low imo, it would be one thing if you did it towards the persons you saw are hacking. I’m sure someone who is actually trying to fight fairly hates to be matched vs someone like you more than the lag in the arena.

I know you guys have a much worse situation on Android side with hacker. To be honest I would never ever stay and keep fighting if we had that amount of hackers on our side.
    Anyway, the suggestion here is still good imo for what it is. But yes of course the value of it would be so much better if there was no hackers and the lag was fixed.

HIT & RUN.
    It's fashionable.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts

Huh, that's like watering a potted plant, not farming lol. Makes no sense since you could get more AP in 1, 3 round win fight then 5 quits lol