Options

Glu failing

KingQuireKingQuire Registered Users 3 Posts
I really think its about time Glu took some responsibility. Fair enough it cant be easy developing and maintaining apps but to completely ignore the users complaints and issues is outrageous. It would be like topping your phone up with credit and never having any signal.... YOU WOULDNT DO IT!....... This message is to every player who is considering purchasing gems. DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!! let GLU take responsibility and actually provide a service that many of us have paid for or will pay for. Take take take isnt the way to run a business.
RANT OVER

Comments

• Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    I concure! To anyone reading this, he is right, you can't play for more then an hour without getting "accessing network" errors.. ending with a 2-12 hour lockout which some experiencing wait times as long as 4-6 days, gem purchases proceed with the same error, it should be if you want to play a game you can play until your heart desires minus some server restarts and whatnot, and when you want to buy gems the transaction is smooth with a zero percent chance of paying for nothing.. glu fix this or I'm sure a large portion of us will take it upon ourselves to trash this companies name into bankruptcy!