Options

OMG Corrupted data can't log into game, is this on the same time scale as a lost acc?

Already had a lost account and had to wait forever for it to be fixed, now this, anyone no fixing time scale for this? any admin what to help speed this up lol please. GLUADMIN if you can help would be appreciated, twice for no reason is 2 times to many.

Comments

• Options
    MacamanMacaman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got the same issue a few days ago. But my account had this screwed up 2 million hour suspension. It's obvious that there is an issue that GLU needs to look into.
    Did your log in screen say anything else besides corrupt data? Did it redirect you to a customer care location?
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Macaman wrote: »
    I got the same issue a few days ago. But my account had this screwed up 2 million hour suspension. It's obvious that there is an issue that GLU needs to look into.
    Did your log in screen say anything else besides corrupt data? Did it redirect you to a customer care location?

Yes it said please contact customer care. So any news with your account?? I have a bad feeling its a 3 week + repair.
  • Options
    No news on my account, yet. But I've got screen shots of my toons in town just 2 min ago. My guildies have been saying that they still see my characters running around town. And I asked them to take screen shots for me.
  • Options
    Ugh but I cant figure out how to attach the screen shots!!!
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Don't bother, if you get a corrupt data error that means glu is blocking access to your cloud so you are banned unless you can figure out a way to get around it. Ask the BV players because I hear they have a way around everything
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Macaman wrote: »
    Ugh but I cant figure out how to attach the screen shots!!!

Upload your screenshot to photobucket.com (if you have an account with them) select the code. Click the insert image icon on the comment box in the top of your forum post, paste the link and your pic is ready to post.
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID