Options

Gluadmin pls respond to this asap

So I had an account and I was at a very high lvl. In fact I had a lvl 50 warrior with godlies of resolve and MM with bloodmoon wings and Fenix for my warrior (that was the best the last time I played a few months ago). One day I lost my account by deleting the game and the back up files for the game on iCloud (don't ask me how). Im really frustrated about this now because of the amount of hours and the money I spent playing this game and so i really want to have my account back. Is there a way for you guys to do that? Or is there any tips you guys can give me?
My account name was Freddy406. Thank you and pls help me!

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    So I had an account and I was at a very high lvl. In fact I had a lvl 50 warrior with godlies of resolve and MM with bloodmoon wings and Fenix for my warrior (that was the best the last time I played a few months ago). One day I lost my account by deleting the game and the back up files for the game on iCloud (don't ask me how). Im really frustrated about this now because of the amount of hours and the money I spent playing this game and so i really want to have my account back. Is there a way for you guys to do that? Or is there any tips you guys can give me?
    My account name was Freddy406. Thank you and pls help me!

You can work with Customer Care to see if they can retrieve your account. But it will take a while to do so.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You can work with Customer Care to see if they can retrieve your account. But it will take a while to do so.
    Alright thanks, how long can it take and did someone with the same problem ever get this resolved?