Options

What we do after godly set acquired?

adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
Friends ... I have acquired all godly set from endless level .... but overall GS still 12K only ... kindly need your advice to improve GS :
- best place to find legendary item (level 50+)?
-best place to farm farm for wings?
Thank you for your response.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Spider queen drops lv. 50 gold helm, bracers and weapons (cc or cd). Minotaur drops all gold lv. 50 gears.
    Level 52+ gold gears are only available in gold offerings. You must reach lv. 56 for the offerings table to change.
  • Options
    btw for lvl 50 gold item ... on minotaur legendary or normal? And how about demond lord? Also any hints on where to farm for wing?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Spider Queen and Minotaur legendary. Demon Prince legendary doesn't drop t10 gold items.
    Useless wings from Ivar Mountains normal and legendary. Wings with stats from Army Store or offerings.
  • Options
    Do you play ew3 on android or ios? Whats your id ... nice to have friend ...
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    adybastian wrote: »
    Friends ... I have acquired all godly set from endless level .... but overall GS still 12K only ... kindly need your advice to improve GS :
    - best place to find legendary item (level 50+)?
    -best place to farm farm for wings?
    Thank you for your response.

I know you know what to do. I saw you but I keep it a secret, please do not over use that power. Btw I'm out of Omega and assigned a new leader, please respect and help him :)
  • Options
    Dude ... why you are leaving ...
    Anyway will miss u ... hope we will meet again soon.