Options

since then i had leave this game it still happen crash or reset

will nothing could be expected so this game structure build was pretty badasss due to out of men power or programmer help you guys fix this asses multi-problem like crash, reset, can't login, hero gone, mage locked and so on i pretty bor for this game structure build gluu mobile only pretty nice provide me is ew2 that is awesome game love it so much it never been crashing report at all possible that programmer design this game has been leave from gluu mobile

Comments

• Options
    Knell83Knell83 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi Henshin, how are you buddy? You're right regarding those issues you mentioned above. Sad to say I'm one those who still experience crashing issues. Now I spent a limited time playing Ew3 bcoz of it, it's hard to restart over and over, I only play it so that I could help even a little to our guild and not be a burden to our mate. Hope these issues will be solved before New Year.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Knell83 wrote: »
    Hi Henshin, how are you buddy? You're right regarding those issues you mentioned above. Sad to say I'm one those who still experience crashing issues. Now I spent a limited time playing Ew3 bcoz of it, it's hard to restart over and over, I only play it so that I could help even a little to our guild and not be a burden to our mate. Hope these issues will be solved before New Year.

goodluck mate this game structure build has lot of major problem specially network connection matter it would help at all fade up for this game