Options

1000 gems?

I got a private message from Glu Moderator ingame saying... I am the few selected to win 1000 gems for this week. Is this true? I was not able to reply back immediately since I was sleeping at that time and left the game open hahaha.... Any confirmation on this one? Did any of you guys receive this message as well?

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I got a private message from Glu Moderator ingame saying... I am the few selected to win 1000 gems for this week. Is this true? I was not able to reply back immediately since I was sleeping at that time and left the game open hahaha.... Any confirmation on this one? Did any of you guys receive this message as well?

Haha, nope just some random looser playing a joke on you. He also hacks in arena.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Ahaha claim it! If there's a claim button on that message.. Lol
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Lol I want 1000 gems enter me pls