Options

Network Error on Promoting Members

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
If you got a network error when promoting member, prompting you to retry.. Do not retry! I repeat DO NOT RETRY!!

It will send the same request packet to the server and can cause the member to be promoted twice (for example: when a network error occurred while promoting an officer to senior officer and you retry it, he/she will become the leader). Got it?

Simply press the back button and exit the game on network error to avoid unnecessary outcome when promoting members.

This happened to me twice already.

Comments

• Options
    lkmlkm Registered Users 14 Posts
    So who was the lucky leader???:rolleyes:
    TheEternal
  • Options
    lkm wrote: »
    So who was the lucky leader???:rolleyes:

He give it back to me LOL. The good thing we know each other and he's good to give the position back to me LOL
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    That's good to hear that your guildie did the right thing and helped fix the mistake. Thanks for posting this thread, all guild leaders I'm sure appreciate the warning.
  • Options
    NETWORK ERROR is almost ruining this game for me. It seems like half the time I'm playing this game I'm staring at the NETWORK ERROR pop up notification n waiting for it to connect. It's frustrating as hell because my Wi-Fi connection is awesome and all other apps run perfectly, inclu. ding other Glu games. Made 20 offerings to the God of Gold yesterday and 6 of them got subtracted from my total without giving me gifts nor VP all because the NETWORK ERROR thing popped up when I first attempted to make an offering. Also lost out on some iron and crafting God offerings but I didn't pay for them so whatever.
  • Options
    NETWORK ERROR is almost ruining this game for me. It seems like half the time I'm playing this game I'm staring at the NETWORK ERROR pop up notification n waiting for it to connect. It's frustrating as hell because my Wi-Fi connection is awesome and all other apps run perfectly, inclu. ding other Glu games. Made 20 offerings to the God of Gold yesterday and 6 of them got subtracted from my total without giving me gifts nor VP all because the NETWORK ERROR thing popped up when I first attempted to make an offering. Also lost out on some iron and crafting God offerings but I didn't pay for them so whatever.

Have you tried restarting the game? You should be able to get the item in your inventory coz this happened to me before too.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Have you tried restarting the game? You should be able to get the item in your inventory coz this happened to me before too.

Hey thanks again Ron, they were there after I restarted the game. I also want to add that I was just mad when I thought I lost my offerings and though the NETWORK ERROR problem does occur, its not nearly as much as I stated in my post above. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and apologize for if. Thanks for an awesome game glu:)