Options

5 mil VP + for 12 hour gluadmin

GLU Admin can you tell me pls how I can get 5mil VP + for 12 hour. How I think 1min-4k VP 60min-240k VP 12hours-2m880k VP non stop play. How I can get 6m-8m or 12mil for 12 hours. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Sprite1502 wrote: »
    GLU Admin can you tell me pls how I can get 5mil VP + for 12 hour. How I think 1min-4k VP 60min-240k VP 12hours-2m880k VP non stop play. How I can get 6m-8m or 12mil for 12 hours. Thank you

If you could complete within 20 seconds, then you could get 8.6mil for 12 hours.

Hope useful :)
  • Options
    Sprite1502Sprite1502 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Can you make videoclip and post here pls thank you
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Sprite1502 wrote: »

just hack or mod like all the cool kids do...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    adybastian wrote: »
    If you could complete within 20 seconds, then you could get 8.6mil for 12 hours.

Hope useful :)

LMAO...very funny stuff..
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    napolennapolen Registered Users 16 Posts
    you are so good on math that it make me cry.

PS in your math you forgot to calculate how long it's take to refill 16 token with which you can get 4k.
  • Options
    T!t@nT!t@n Registered Users 12 Posts
    It's just impossible without hacks and cheats ...someones have 5M vp and more at the fisrt hour of tournament , and anyone doing something to resolve this ;(
  • Options
    Firth wrote: »
    LMAO...very funny stuff..

Thats how the math :)
  • Options
    T!t@n wrote: »
    It's just impossible without hacks and cheats ...someones have 5M vp and more at the fisrt hour of tournament , and anyone doing something to resolve this ;(

Except ... you are the GM (glu internals) :)