Options

Missing characters. After last event.

maxgutmaxgut Registered Users 4 Posts
I changed the firmware on the tablet. Delete all, about the account does not remember. In general character and then lost. Started playing again. When did the Chinese New Year, a new character was level 35. Since the beginning of the event character is missing. After some time, restored the old character from the cloud. Character maxgut 50 level. Until the end of the event managed to raise the level to 51. Once the event is over - lost this character. In the cloud when i reinstall the game characters do not appear. In both characters I invested money. Can produce receipts on demand with mail. Please restore the character maxgut.

Comments

• Options
    DzoniBrateDzoniBrate Registered Users 1 Posts
    You are not only, my character also missing. I got few errors, warning etc in the game and my character desapired. After reinstaling game, i still got errors, cant even start new character. There is some BIG BUG in the game. Hope they will resolve that problem asap. Also want my character back "Dzonii" :confused: :mad:
  • Options
    Yes indeed I am not alone with this problem. In the Market a lot of players write in the comments about the disappearance of the characters. I raise another aspect of the problem - lost confidence of players who invest in the characters. Now I have two characters missing, and immediately had an idea - to continue to invest money? Continue to play? Where is the guarantee that this will not happen again? Lose players and their money. Is not that the motivation to correction?
  • Options
    It looks like you do not care about our requests. Released a new game - a clone of the game... Read what we are writing to you at least explain what the hell are you going on there. We are not terrorists - with us you can negotiate. Characters disappear, and with them, the players and the money they could spend. I already wrote wherever could. No answer. Neither the forum nor of support.