Options

Guild Ascension is recruiting new members every week

JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
Sorry, recruitment closed until further notice. We r no longer looking for new members.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    bushybushy Registered Users 4 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Guild Ascension has been the no.1 guild in VP tournament so far, and we intend to stay so for as long as we can. During every VP tournament, I'll be removing members who is not able to contribute towards the Guild VP score. So I need to find new members who can.

If you are an active player who can contribute VP score, leave down your IGN and I'll send you an invite when a slot opens. Do not request for invite if you're not able to contribute 50k - 100k VP for every tournament as you'll be removed eventually. We are not a carrying Guild, every members must contribute.

I'm fine if you cannot contribute for one busy weekend if you have been a high and constant VP contributor. Just pre-inform me.

No GS requirement as long as you can contribute VP.

You currently cannot be in any other Guild as I'll not be able to send you any invite. Game limitation.

Please give a little introduction about yourself. E.g. how long have you been playing, heroes level, which map area you're currently at, etc.

I m looking for a guild right now, left my previous guild bacause it was inactive. i have 75k VP now, switching between my warrior and monk to max the iron offerings.

IGN: Bushy

I started playing this game only this week, so my GS is def on the lower side but i m sure if u see by my 75k vp u know i m an active player. i m a sucker for games like et3, diablo 3 and what not dungeon crawlers and loot finding rpgs so i m def in for this game in the long haul. heros levels now are 25 and 18 for my warrior and monk respectively. currently stuck trying to kill nian on normal mode:)

hope that satisfies your requirements, and thank you for your consideration
  • Options
    WilledakidWilledakid Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey man invite me been looking for guild never any luck I'm top 1k most tourney
  • Options
    Hi bushy & Willedakid, sorry, but I'm looking for players who can contribute VP for tournaments like Fusing or Evolve, and not Offering. Offering tournament is like pay-to-win and our Guild isn't very supportive of this.

But nonetheless, level up fast. Once you can grind legendary mode Hellboy, reply to this thread again. Thanks.

For iOS Users only

Guild Ascension has been the no.1 guild in VP tournament so far, and we intend to stay so for as long as we can. During every VP tournament, I'll be removing members who is not able to contribute towards the Guild VP score. So I need to find new members who can.

If you are an active player who can contribute VP score, leave down your IGN and I'll send you an invite when a slot opens. Do not request for invite if you're not able to contribute ~ 100k VP for each and every tournament as you'll be removed eventually. We are not a carrying Guild, every members must contribute.

I'm fine if you cannot contribute for one busy weekend if you have been a high and constant VP contributor. Just pre-inform me.

No GS requirement as long as you can contribute VP. But preferbly you can grind legendary mode Hellboy as you'll have an easier time earning VP.

Please give a little introduction about yourself. E.g. how long have you been playing, heroes level, which map area you're currently at, etc.

*additional note and caution point:
    1) You'll be remove from the guild if you're unable to contribute VP during the tournament. We have new members who only joins for less than a week because of this strict requirement.

2) After you completed legendary mode Hellboy, this game is only repeat grinding of Hellboy for the VP tournament. Until there's new update, you'll just be repeating grinding for coins, reagents, items to earn VP. You'll easily get bored of this game unless you have lots of love for it, especially so when the tournament reward is really crappy. A lot of good players left because they got bored.

3) You currently cannot be in any other Guild as I'll not be able to send you any invite. Game limitation.

So think carefully before you request to join, else we'll just be wasting each others time
  • Options
    TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi there JonWayne
    Im in a guild top 50 Elites, but a looking for a more serious and active one. I've been posting on several threads about my situation and stats so fraid not.
    Im monk lvl 44 with GS of 5326 and vp 150k+

Im currently farming hellboy on legendary for soulshards and gold equipment too. I havnt played on mage and warrior that much, honestly not that much, so I have a lot of work to do on these characters.
    My in game name is Tharassin, and I would prefer to get in touch by in game mail or here before I leave the guild (that is, if you want me in the guild ;-) )

Cheers _- Tharassin -_
  • Options
    cybertencyberten Registered Users 6 Posts

If you are an active player who can contribute VP score, leave down your IGN and I'll send you an invite when a slot opens. Do not request for invite if you're not able to contribute 50k - 100k VP for every tournament as you'll be removed eventually. We are not a carrying Guild, every members must contribute.

You currently cannot be in any other Guild as I'll not be able to send you any invite. Game limitation.

Hi, my ign is DunkX and I have been playing for less than a week, but close to that. My main is a Monk and it is level 29 now, with a GS of 1570 and VP of 101k. I am currently stuck at Ivar Mountains but will continue farming to be good enough to defeat the Champ Netherborn. I live in Tampines area in Singapore and I hope to be able to join Ascension if i have the chance. :)
  • Options
    NykkonNykkon Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN : Nykkon

Been playing for the last couple of days I am level 35 monk at 155k VP and looking for active guild best of the best. I am an active duty military member and enjoy playing games such as this one. Married with 2 kids and loving life.

I am very close to legendary Hellboy kill just need another piece or two of gear and some more levels grinding fast
  • Options
    WilledakidWilledakid Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm aim to be good. So if you don't think I'm good enough for your guild it's all good no worries. I'm lvl 31 monk in 6 days.
  • Options
    OK, Willedakid & Nykkon, invite sent. Please note that you must contribute to VP every week else you'll be at risk of being removed.

Tharassin, I can't send you invite as you're in another guild.
  • Options
    TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    Im no longer in a guild, it should be alright now :-)
  • Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey JonWayne, I'd for sure be interested in getting in with a winning team. Currently at around 2 weeks play time, level 41 monk and just looking for my last couple pieces of gear. I am a fusion/evolution master and the first tournament I took part in was a fusion tournament while I was still in normal facing Cyclops and Nian. I was still able to rank top 200, I am now farming Legendary Cyclops and Nian and will have Hellboy down to farm status once I upgrade my weapon...that will happen very soon. In game name is Lanceniggaar...
  • Options
    Tharassin, Lanceniggaar, invite sent. Please contribute to the VP tournament (except for spin offering tournament) each week. Score high enough and you'll be promoted to officers.

C u guys in-game.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts

I would like to join if the vacant still open.
    I collected the 12days daily today. My Warrior level 34, now grinding Legendary area 1. Trying to kill legendary Cyclops. Need few more pieces of better gears to fuse and evolve. I have 180k+ vp now. Feel free to kick me if I fail u with the VP :) I'm commit once I join for sure. Used to playing lots of mobile MMO. Like Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends and Arcane Legends from STS games. Currently only playing this game. I like the graphic and the fusing and evolution concept here.
    Pls let me know if I'm ok so that I will leave my current guild.
    IGN: Sirike
  • Options
    namchanamcha Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gs ranking 3858 VP ranking 1136 now just play 3day but I'm storm

NamCha
  • Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey there Jon,

I'm HipsterYOLO - a level 40 warrior currently, a GS of 3,5k and still rising steadily. I believe I'll be the right man for keeping Ascension in the number 1 seat! I am very active, dedicated - and I've never seen such a brilliant IOS game before. I'm in love, simple as that. I'm farming Nian in around 30/40 seconds/kill - and will be able to farm Hellboy soon, too.

Throw me an invite, you won't regret it!

Edit: 5k GS now - level 42! Can farm everything like a breeze ;)
  • Options
    ExaltedExalted Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey Jon,

I'm Exalted. I have a level 44 Warrior with 5857 GS. Right now I am farming Legendary Hellboy. I've been playing for over a week and a half, and I'm very active. It would be a great experience to be a part an active guild like Ascension and contribute to you all. I am currently with no guild, so I hope for your invitation. Thank you.
  • Options
    JoeFroJoeFro Registered Users 10 Posts
    In game name is JoeFro, level 43 monk with 4200 gs farming legendary Nian now working on transcendent gear. I wouldn't mind joining if there is room. Very active player!

Edit..over 4650 GS now!
  • Options
    AplasterAplaster Registered Users 3 Posts
    Very activate (on everyday) working on 3 accounts!! main is level 41 warrior can farm legend hellboy add my main "Aplaster" GS 4278 and raising fast
  • Options
    YouassassinYouassassin Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would like to join. I am currently lv 25 monk on my first (and only character atm), but this is since I've downloaded the game 5 days ago. I'm about to head to Nian once I get 2 more shoulshards :D. I would like to join a serious guild as I have yet to put my iPhone down.
  • Options
    ShlnlgamlShlnlgaml Registered Users 14 Posts
    I would like to join.
    Warrior lvl 43 gs over 5000 I got 100 medals and adding up
    Mage currently lvl 15 but in 2-3 days I'll be 40+
    Monk not yet.
    If there's a tourn soon I might contribute with over 300k+VP

shinigaml
  • Options
    Hi guys, thanks for the overwhelming response. Sorry to inform that there is no more slots at this moment. But as I mentioned earlier, I'll be removing players who're unable to contribute towards the VP tournament each week. So if you have the patience to wait, please do so.

Currently on the waiting list are:
    1) HipsterYOLO
    2) Exalted
    3) ShInIgamL
    4) Joefro
    5) Aplaster
    6) Kimeras

For the others, please try to level up first. Reply to this thread and request to join again once you are stronger. Please do not edit your earlier post as I might miss them.

Some reminder to everyone again.
    1) You'll be remove from the guild if you're unable to contribute VP during the tournament. We have new members who only joins for less than a week because of this strict requirement.

2) After you completed legendary mode Hellboy, this game is only repeat grinding of Hellboy for the VP tournament. Until there's new update, you'll just be repeating grinding for coins, reagents, items to earn VP. You'll easily get bored of this game unless you have lots of love for it, especially so when the tournament reward is really crappy. A lot of good players left because they got bored.

3) You cannot be in other guild as I'll not be able to invite you. If invite fails, then I'll just skip you and select the next person.

So think carefully before you request to join, else we'll just be wasting each others time.
  • Options
    No problem waiting. I'm on vacation and this weekend would have been tough anyhow. Gives me a chance to make hellboy easier anyhow. Thanks!
  • Options
    My IGN is ShInIgamL no Shinigami :) it used to be shLnLgamL but I restore my iPad and my data was lost
    Currently Mage lvl 20 warrior 43 and monk 0
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    JoeFro wrote: »
    No problem waiting. I'm on vacation and this weekend would have been tough anyhow. Gives me a chance to make hellboy easier anyhow. Thanks!

hi Joefro
    how your hero doing did there up GS recently ?
    haha try possble get three hero for 8+++GS so you can earn in daily mission spin x3 hero in that time you are very easy to get VP in x3 faster compare with single hero and i on my Monk upgrading farming hope very soon get 8+++GS :)
  • Options
    My monk is up over 4800 now, working on it steadily. My goal is to up everyone as I keep playing. One step at a time I suppose! Now I'm farming nian and throwing hellboy in once in a while to get better with him.
  • Options
    KimerasKimeras Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello guys!

I would like to become a guild member of Ascension.

I have been playing the game for 13 days now.
    I am actually working on my warrior (GS 8429 best equips - or GS 8176 for best dropping items probability).

I have the best gear dropable available but i am maxing the upgrades of the armor now.
    Looking to finish the warrior soon and after that i will work on the mage.

I have read the reminder and I have the profile requested. Whenever I have a free time I am playing the game, which I really love it, looking to help with the VP for the tournament and I dont have a guild. I am Free to join you guys and help the guild to be even better.

Well, I hope You guys feel the same and hopefully put me on the waiting list to joing this great guild.

Thanks and let me know if I fill the requests you guys are looking for!

My in game name is also Kimeras
  • Options
    ZimovacZimovac Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello!
    My name is Andrej and im from Croatia. Playing Eternity Warriors from 1 part and game is awesome. Since played Wow and Diablo like those kind of Games. Well atm im 24 lvl and 1410 GS. Every day spending around 3 hours on game and boosting VPs and gear so i think that i can afford something to guild. Would be nice to join you and continue to survive with you on the top. Many thx and cu at the field. P.S char name is Crompower
  • Options
    RastabhoyRastabhoy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey JonWayne! You May know me from Eternity Warriors and my IGN is Rastabhoy and I farm Cyclops, Hellboy and Nian an. I can help you fuse items to make the guild have more VP and I currently have 1m+ coins and 256 Gems. I would like to join Ascension Have a good day JonWayne!
  • Options
    Kimeras wrote: »
    Hello guys!

I would like to become a guild member of Ascension.

I have been playing the game for 13 days now.
    I am actually working on my warrior (GS 8429 best equips - or GS 8176 for best dropping items probability).

I have the best gear dropable available but i am maxing the upgrades of the armor now.
    Looking to finish the warrior soon and after that i will work on the mage.

I have read the reminder and I have the profile requested. Whenever I have a free time I am playing the game, which I really love it, looking to help with the VP for the tournament and I dont have a guild. I am Free to join you guys and help the guild to be even better.

Well, I hope You guys feel the same and hopefully put me on the waiting list to joing this great guild.

Thanks and let me know if I fill the requests you guys are looking for!

My in game name is also Kimeras

Hi, add you to the wait list. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi
    I'd LOVE to join
    Add Klorel xD
    I'm ussually playing on warrior but planning to improve all classes
    I'm active player
    Got over 100k in last event...
  • Options
    I'll be great help with the new tourn if there's a vacancy