Options

Guild Ascension is recruiting new members every week

2Next

Comments

• Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Guild Ascension has been the no.1 guild in VP tournament so far, and we intend to stay so for as long as we can. During every VP tournament, I'll be removing members who is not able to contribute towards the Guild VP score. So I need to find new members who can.

If you are an active player who can contribute VP score, leave down your IGN and I'll send you an invite when a slot opens. Do not request for invite if you're not able to contribute ~ 100k VP for each and every tournament as you'll be removed eventually. We are not a carrying Guild, every members must contribute.

I'm fine if you cannot contribute for one busy weekend if you have been a high and constant VP contributor. Just pre-inform me.

No GS requirement as long as you can contribute VP. But preferbly you can grind legendary mode Hellboy as you'll have an easier time earning VP.

You currently cannot be in any other Guild as I'll not be able to send you any invite. Game limitation.

Please give a little introduction about yourself. E.g. how long have you been playing, heroes level, which map area you're currently at, etc.

*additional note and caution point:
    1) You'll be remove from the guild if you're unable to contribute VP during the tournament. We have new members who only joins for less than a week because of this strict requirement.
    2) After you completed legendary mode Hellboy, this game is only repeat grinding of Hellboy for the VP tournament. Until there's new update, you'll just be repeating grinding for coins, reagents, items to earn VP. You'll easily get bored of this game unless you have lots of love for it, especially so when the tournament reward is really crappy. A lot of good players left because they got bored.
    So think carefully before you request to join, else we'll just be wasting each others time.

Hey Guys Im a very active player I have over 32,000 vp just from the tournament that started today. I would like to join your guild. My gs is 5400 for warrior and my tag is dirtyitalian.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hi guys,

sorry about the guild being full at the moment. But I do expect to remove maybe a couple of members with very low VP within the next 2 days. Have to give these members a chance to catch up, I'm sure you'll apprecaite it if you were in their shoes.

Currently on waiting list:
    1) Joefro
    2) Aplaster
    3) dirtyitalian

Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    JoeFroJoeFro Registered Users 10 Posts
    It's no problem at all. Gives me a chance to farm Nian for my jugg fists and collect gold. Guy keeps dropping banishers like a jerk though haha.
  • Options
    ShlnlgamlShlnlgaml Registered Users 14 Posts
    I understand meanwhile I'll be working on my half wolf half man character(monk)
  • Options
    BraveKidneyBraveKidney Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey JonWayne,

I've been looking for a top guild.. You meet my recuirements, Xp.. Been playing for several weeks now, main char is lvl 46 warrior, gs little over 8000. Got 80000 VP score on tournament that started today. Expect my VP score before this tournament ending over 200.000 at the very least. I'll leave my current guild right now so u can add me whenever you like.. I'm a very active player.
    Hope to see you later

BraveKidney
  • Options
    JoeFroJoeFro Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey guys, even spending a lot of gold upgrading I'm at like 25k VP. Granted I have a couple million gold left I feel I'm still behind for this guild. I can likely soon farm hellboy more easily with brother chi angs gauntlets but if you want someone more competetive for right now I'd understand. Just wanted to give full disclosure! I'm still working on it though!
  • Options
    RastabhoyRastabhoy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey JonWayne I might have posted to go in the Guild but could you reply, Thanks and also Take your time :)
  • Options
    Sorry, those who I did not shortlist onto the waiting list is because either I do not have enough information about you, or your levels is too low at the moment. Reply to this thread again after you've level up and can contribute for fusing and evolve tournament. I'm not so keen in your VP in the spinning tournament as that is sort of pay-to-win and not much efforts are needed.
  • Options
    vjames wrote: »

Hey Guys Im a very active player I have over 32,000 vp just from the tournament that started today. I would like to join your guild. My gs is 5400 for warrior and my tag is dirtyitalian.

Hi, I can't send you invite as you're already in another guild
  • Options
    SilenthorSilenthor Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I am an active vp contributor. Tag@ silenthor 5100 Gs monk... Lvl 44. Invite please.
  • Options
    xiaoming1188xiaoming1188 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi,I'm lv41 monk with 41k fuse vp now,can reach 50k+ fuse vp before tournament end, 2.7k gs now.
    IGN : MING111988
    Can I join your guild?
  • Options
    Sorry, recruitment closed until further notice. We r no longer looking for new members.

Please do not reply any more to this thread and let it sink.