Options

Eternity Warriors 1.1 Patch is Live!

Comments

• Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    I see a lot of people saying got to lv 60 70 in the new thing..is it out now? Still says server is down when i try to log into game
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    We want ETA for the fix, or some freaking info on whats happening! AT LEAST GIVE US SOME OFFICIAL INFORMATION PLEASE!
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    We are aware of the issues and are working on implementing the fixes, hence the game being in maintenance. No ETA as of now.
  • Options
    ChokedChoked Registered Users 4 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    We are aware of the issues and are working on implementing the fixes, hence the game being in maintenance. No ETA as of now.

No ETA, that says it all.
  • Options
    japs4shortjaps4short Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wat happen with the new patch? And Why is it my ew3 were on half screen,on the left side it says "server maintenance" and on the right is where the game is loading.
  • Options
    NocturnisNocturnis Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for the giving us a press release at least. :)
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    japs4short wrote: »
    Wat happen with the new patch? And Why is it my ew3 were on half screen,on the left side it says "server maintenance" and on the right is where the game is loading.
    Read previous pages

Anyways, I hope the game will be back before tomorrow.
  • Options
    AviiciiFanAviiciiFan Registered Users 8 Posts
    Any new updates on when it will be up and ready, kinda hope I can play during my lunch break....
    Character: IPaganI
  • Options
    GibBeckyGibBecky Registered Users 16 Posts
    I can't even get on the game... The server is down. This is bs. Every time glu does an update on any of their games we go through a big problem....
  • Options
    Merlin7070Merlin7070 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The server is temporarily down for maintenance,
    come back soon.

I'm temporarily down too! Come back soon, let's say somewhere around March 2015
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts

Back with no loss of data, daily bonus or items purchased with our own money, and if you have any sense good compensation.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    SNIBBLE5SNIBBLE5 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I knew this would happen! Lost ALL my data! Level 42monk greeeeat!
  • Options
    AlderanAlderan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Seriously guys ... I get it!! Lots of you like EW 3 a loooot ... but going into convulsions for missing 24h of play seems a bit excessive. Thanks to the Staff for fixing it ASAP, but in the meantime put your earphones on and go outside for a run, or study, or work or try to become a Tibetan warrior monk ... Or (even better) spend some "quality time" with a woman/man. Otherwise it's just sad.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Less than 24 hours. Servers back online.

And snibble, send a ticket to glu.
  • Options
    Down again... Pathetic
  • Options
    EternulEternul Registered Users 6 Posts
    Too funny.. Well played Glu, well played.
  • Options
    ximitisanximitisan Registered Users 1 Posts
    de nuevo ¬¬
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    Alderan wrote: »
    Seriously guys ... I get it!! Lots of you like EW 3 a loooot ... but going into convulsions for missing 24h of play seems a bit excessive. Thanks to the Staff for fixing it ASAP, but in the meantime put your earphones on and go outside for a run, or study, or work or try to become a Tibetan warrior monk ... Or (even better) spend some "quality time" with a woman/man. Otherwise it's just sad.

Lol, everygame that i play online is like this when maintenance is on. I get entertainment reading all the frustrated posts
  • Options
    Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Lmao, server is down again. Comical
  • Options
    Down again, 3 times now. I am over it, no more purchases from me.
  • Options
    Due to some ongoing issues with Endless Mode, we have temporarily disabled it so you can enjoy the base game and the Chinese New Year events. We hope to have a full fix soon, but no promises!
  • Options
    And Endless Mode is now active!
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    And nerfed big style, no longer interested in it.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    PoisonBeautyPoisonBeauty Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is anybody on yet? Reply please thanks >_<
  • Options
    LastroninLastronin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Loving the new content!
  • Options
    rountreesjrountreesj Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lastronin wrote: »
    Loving the new content!

glad everyone else's is working, mine is still down for maintenance......
  • Options
    CuttyflameCuttyflame Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ehat is the % of wing drop cause after 100 time i kill the nian i got no drop
  • Options
    rountreesjrountreesj Registered Users 2 Posts
    And Endless Mode is now active!

the game is not working. do i need to re-download? it has been stuck on the maintenance screen for 2 days. is the game up, or down?
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    rountreesj wrote: »
    the game is not working. do i need to re-download? it has been stuck on the maintenance screen for 2 days. is the game up, or down?

The game is working- more or less- so problem should be on your side ,but i would be careful with the reinstall thingie you can loose your character so ask a tech support about it first in my oppinion. Gl m8!
  • Options
    dudeman13dudeman13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    how do we get our accounts back if we deleted the app??
This discussion has been closed.