Options

EW3 1.1 Endless Mode Now Open!

All content is up and working. Have fun with Chinese New Year events and the new Endless Mode!

-Moloch
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Awesome thanks for the update!
  • Options
    ilusiondaniilusiondani Registered Users 13 Posts
    just wondering and hoping to get a response about: is this a update for android also? and for kindle fire users who uses amazon shop ? thank u for the hard work
  • Options
    Dasharp6Dasharp6 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I deleted it. Not guna wait for people to get their shit together. I downloaded infinity blade 3 instead.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I have quest bug. All my quest is gone, include the new hero tower quest. hope it fix too.
    or u can just reset the tower quest, since I already beat all of those main story quest.
  • Options
    The8astardThe8astard Registered Users 7 Posts
    Im on ios and the game doesnt work !! Is the game still active on android ??
    If i was to change to android will i loss my account ?
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    Dasharp6 wrote: »
    I deleted it. Not guna wait for people to get their shit together. I downloaded infinity blade 3 instead.

Careful with that one, Dasharp6. I had both characters on that game leveled past 100, and then all of my data was lost when I transferred to a new phone, despite having a backup and cloud saving activated. The reason? The game's file on your phone is MASSIVE, and likes to get "corrupt" according to your phone for virtually no reason at all. I stopped playing it after Chair (the developer) expressed virtually no concern at my issue.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    just wondering and hoping to get a response about: is this a update for android also? and for kindle fire users who uses amazon shop ? thank u for the hard work

Hey ilusiondani,

There is indeed an android update planned and will be coming soon.
    Thank you for being a loyal player!
  • Options
    DetfunkDetfunk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey, i am on a 18 day login streak, can i count on that not being resetted, while i. Coulndt log now or this morning :(
  • Options
    SlashNDashSlashNDash Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey, just wondering.. Do you know if they game will be fixed within a couple of hours?
  • Options
    Detfunk wrote: »
    Hey, i am on a 18 day login streak, can i count on that not being resetted, while i. Coulndt log now or this morning :(

The login streak should not be effected.
  • Options
    Dasharp6Dasharp6 Registered Users 12 Posts
    The way I see it, there's a chance everything will be lost anyway when it comes back up, and we all no the app developers aren't going to reimburse us for anything so I'd rather not waste my time.

Please refrain from cussing or discussing non-Glu products. This is covered in the forum rules located here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110-Glu-Forum-Rules

-Moloch
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    Not sure yet because it's still loading, BUT... my EW3 appears to be working. Possibly. It's no longer doing the split screen and appears to be loading a bunch of new content. Loading progress bar is at roughly 65%. Fingers crossed. Oh I'm on iOS if you're curious.
  • Options
    masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    I know everyone already asked this, but any ETA? 2h? 10h? 2 days...

Need to farm for tourney you know ;)

BR
    masterett, ascension

Edit: fixed!!! :)
  • Options
    ilusiondaniilusiondani Registered Users 13 Posts
    thank u also moloch for the quick response , ur doing a awsome job here. hope glu when puts the update on android google play store, doesnt delay on puting it in amazon shop also since a lot of android players uses it on kindle fire devices that has only amazon store usable todownload the game. thank you once again
  • Options
    quebecjuliettequebecjuliette Registered Users 1 Posts
    I deleted the client on my iPad cause i thought reinstalling would fix it. It was after that that I found out that it was actually an issue with the update. Now my character is gone and I dont know what to do! What should I do??
  • Options
    RaaleeRaalee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Support really need to hurry up.
    I paid hundreds for gems and all my characters are gone.
    This is almost robbery really. There was no warning previously mentioning not to uninstall game, now I'm left feeling helpless.
    @support PLEASE resolve these issues faster.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Server down again...third time in a day O.o
  • Options
    DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wow you got to be kidding me. After waiting for 12 hrs i play for like a minute then get a server down message again... What is this? Lol
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    At least I got an unbreakable ring, satisfied for today.
  • Options
    Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Server is down again? Got a message to log out and force close app, can't log back in now, says the server is down
  • Options
    At least I got an unbreakable ring, satisfied for today.

Lol lucky son of a gun... I was in the middle of upgrading a new gold weapon i just got so I'm frustrated as hell xD.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    so its down again? owww man I just played for like 10mins when I got home form work after waiting all day.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    So sever down again. I was fighting the Boss at wave 100 and got the Godly Helm of Fort. Wanna check in the inventory then force me out of the app. I hope my godly still there when the server back up. Lol
  • Options
    JhafayaJhafaya Registered Users 3 Posts
    Are u kidding us glu mobile? >< a little message on tchat just to tell we will do a little maintenance. Grrrrrr i lost my account last update 'cause i delete app now u trick again. Not a good advertise for new gamer. How u wanna people cash in when u dont really tell them of any maintenance. --". I will definetly not pay for this game.
  • Options
    Server is down to bring in new content. This was planned, but the previous issue was not. Sorry about the server being down so quickly back to back :eek:
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Server is down to bring in new content. This was planned, but the previous issue was not. Sorry about the server being down so quickly back to back :eek:

So it was planned. Then can u tell us when will we able to play again plz?
  • Options
    MikesestMikesest Registered Users 10 Posts
    And this is why you should INFORM US PLAYERS there will a update happening. Honestly. U want ppl to spend money on ur game when u cant even inform the players about a update that is gonna happen. U just do it thinking whatever. Who are the players to us. Heres a suggestion. Use the in game mail to say "hey players, there will sever maintenance at this time. Would that b so hard for glu to do? Or are u just not considerate enough to the ppl that pay ur bills.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »

Hey Moloch, if you would be so kind as to inform us regarding the expected maintenance time, it would be much appreciated.
    Regards,
  • Options
    BawsezBawsez Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good morning/afternoon/evening.
    Please, give us a specific or approximate time regarding the duration of the maintenance. I am sure we all require the knowledge of that, so we can plan whether to sleep, such as my case, being 2:30 am, or to wait an hour or a couple of minutes so we can pull a full night rockin'.
    Best wishes,
    Bawsez.
  • Options
    KaervekKaervek Registered Users 7 Posts
    On another thread moloch said it will take another 48 hrs...

My question is, is 48 hrs global or just outside of the US?