Options

Change the drop rate back!!

DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
Ive been farming jade forest and have pretty much instantly noticed the drops 95% of the time are commons and un-commons.

Then noticed everytime i get rares theres diffrent items than i normally get, then noticed after farming more that he only has a chance of rares and only then can you get decent items meaning the drop has just been brutally cut down, to the point you can farm him all day and only have 1 decent chance of getting something good.

GLU this edit on the drop rate due to endless (which i must admit was abit too generous with the drops.) has just ruined all the drops on every other stage farming use to be fun cause theres always a chance the legendary might drop, now it takes 1 second to know that everything he has just dropped is junk. If theres a rare then theres a slim chance that there might be something worth while (usually is still commons and un-commons...)

I was patient through the maintence, i was paitent during the bugs and glitches then getting kicked out of games just for more maintence, but my paitence is getting thin now and its starting to annoy me that you have f***ed around with something that was fine in the first place.

You have just ruined the game by taking all the fun out of farming by making most drops predictable i have 335% item find rate it might aswel be 3.5% with the way this is going.

FIX IT!! Ive been patient but now you are really starting to piss me off.
Demonic666
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    Agree !!!!!
    Maybe it shouldnt be nerfed to ground just REDUCED?????
  • Options
    LusterheroxLusterherox Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yup yup! It's terrible :(
  • Options
    huyballackhuyballack Registered Users 18 Posts
    GLU if the reason why you ruin the game is because there is a tower hero, then please take your freakin tower hero back and restore the game back to its original state. We dont need this cra.py update
  • Options
    YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Ive been farming jade forest and have pretty much instantly noticed the drops 95% of the time are commons and un-commons.

Then noticed everytime i get rares theres diffrent items than i normally get, then noticed after farming more that he only has a chance of rares and only then can you get decent items meaning the drop has just been brutally cut down, to the point you can farm him all day and only have 1 decent chance of getting something good.

GLU this edit on the drop rate due to endless (which i must admit was abit too generous with the drops.) has just ruined all the drops on every other stage farming use to be fun cause theres always a chance the legendary might drop, now it takes 1 second to know that everything he has just dropped is junk. If theres a rare then theres a slim chance that there might be something worth while (usually is still commons and un-commons...)

I was patient through the maintence, i was paitent during the bugs and glitches then getting kicked out of games just for more maintence, but my paitence is getting thin now and its starting to annoy me that you have f***ed around with something that was fine in the first place.

You have just ruined the game by taking all the fun out of farming by making most drops predictable i have 335% item find rate it might aswel be 3.5% with the way this is going.

FIX IT!! Ive been patient but now you are really starting to piss me off.

It doesn't even feel like item find affects drop rates anymore.

I have 400+% increase item find farming jade cyclops and he drops the same thing if I just put on 150% item find.

Also, if you are going to nerf drops, why nerf the characters? I noticed that my Mage have been doing a lot less dmg than before.

I think the drops were fine with endless mode, because you can't farm it repeatedly like the other levels. (because of the tickets). The only problem with the tower was that people can abuse the fact that the tickets were too cheap and it only cost 10, therefore farming it repeatedly.

I think drop rates should scale to item find more.

Also, I think players would really appreciate it if we had some info on the changes to the game.
  • Options
    ShlnlgamlShlnlgaml Registered Users 14 Posts
    It's stupid horrible and the tourn hahaha really giving wondrous sets parts and fortitude just Lols I hate dis last maintenance
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    haha i thought i was like unlucky lastnite or something. Been farming Niam (normal) on warrior for like 3 freaking hrs. all i got was 3 freaking purples, bunch of junk and best of all occasional "No drop Item" i mean literlly no item not even a freaking regeant!!! only lucky drop i got lastnite was Jade cyclops "general flag" after 30+ kills.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Thinking back when I farming Netherborn in legend. 4000 kill then got the wing.
    If this one not drop his flag or wing after 5000 kill, they better do something.
  • Options
    My suggestion for Glu is to restore the drop rate back to pre update but gave Endless a nerf in the drop rate. the drop rate was fine b4 the update for all the stages. Endless could definitely be nerf to rebalance the game.

The amount of Bosses encounter every 5 lvls alrdy given a higher chance "at a shot" of a item. even with ea boss given a .05% drop rate with every 5 lvl theres somewhere around 5-10 boss. thats .25%-.5% drop rate chances in 5mins could scale the rate according to the lvl reached as difficulty rises. while normal stage where some only given 1-3 bosses given a .5% drop rate that .5-1.5% chance per level in 2 min. I dont think that breaking the game. Where faster lvl like endless given a lower drop vs a longer lvl with standard drop rate as BEFORE.
  • Options
    BranbashBranbash Registered Users 19 Posts
    I agree. I get nothing but rubbish now...
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Jade Forest bosses do not have the same drop table as regular bosses - this is intentional. They are different bosses, that use different strategies. Their special gear is the wings. The drop rate for regular bosses has not been effected.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It would still be great if the hardest monster in the game, the jade cyclops, can drop demon prince eye/blood. Why would the hardest monster in the game drop minion sigils, where even noobs discard right away?

It would also be great if you can tell us when the event will end.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Jade Forest bosses do not have the same drop table as regular bosses - this is intentional. They are different bosses, that use different strategies. Their special gear is the wings. The drop rate for regular bosses has not been effected.

well I hardly see tier 8 item from him at all. 95% he will drop just green at all time.
    I been farming Jade Cyclop for 5hour and I kill him in less than 20sec, still no flag.

Think about those player that don't has this must free time, how many year would it take for them to get 1?
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Same here, last run i made it to wave 80 (inventory full dropped out). got some blue 2 epix wich where hearts and the rest was rubbish crap. i got 37x 10 gold worth neck....true bs.
    As for the Jade forest bosses.. 350x nian kill no wings. :(
  • Options

I understand about the vanity item since is special event reward so a different drop rate is understandable.
  • Options
    Darqer wrote: »
    Same here, last run i made it to wave 80 (inventory full dropped out). got some blue 2 epix wich where hearts and the rest was rubbish crap. i got 37x 10 gold worth neck....true bs.
    As for the Jade forest bosses.. 350x nian kill no wings. :(

well seem like they adjusted the item drop for endless in hope to rebalance the game. The drop rate b4 was just way too generous. my frist run b4 the nerf at lvl 60ish was like 200+ item with 3 epic, bunch of purples, blue and junk. That alot of item for 10mins run.
  • Options
    RicoSuaveRicoSuave Registered Users 1 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    well seem like they adjusted the item drop for endless in hope to rebalance the game. The drop rate b4 was just way too generous. my frist run b4 the nerf at lvl 60ish was like 200+ item with 3 epic, bunch of purples, blue and junk. That alot of item for 10mins run.

I agree. The initial drop was was too strong, but it feels like now that there is 0% chance of actually receiving a purple or gold tier 8 item. This latest patch brought me back out of retirement. It was a great update. However there must be at least a noticeable chance of receiving an upgrade in gear when doing the tower or it loses its thrill.

The loot for completing 5 waves over level 100 should at least be comparable to one victory over the Netherborn Champion. Currently his loot is far better than you get after completing even 10 waves. Just up the quality a little bit and it'll be perfect.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    I understand that other bosses haven't been effected but in saying that i don't need anything from them anymore.

The problem that im having with jade forest is that theres no chance of just a random legendary dropping if it drops bronze then it's all gonna be common and uncommon, if it drops a rare then maybe something good dropped, it makes it extremely boring to farm, farming netherborn was fun cause there was always a chance that the thing could drop at anytime and you keep getting legendary items (they were junk) but you felt better cause you were getting legendary drops.

Now its just all junk nothing to inspire you to keep farming him. Yesterday i farmed him for about 6-8 hours (200-400 kills) in total 1 legendary item like 5-8 epics about 20-30 rares and uncountable uncommons/commons.

All I'm asking is for the drop rate to change from the common drop,common drop,common drop, rare drop and only then on that rare drop do you have a chance of getting something good, it makes the game boring, i know your making the drop rate harder for the higher players but the way it has been done just looks budget and a quick lets try this approach, its not good.

Don't even get me started on endless is that meant to be a place to get gear or see how high you can go??

Cause you get 2 runs then another run every 2 hours and the drop rate is the same as jade forest then its gonna take months before i even see a legendary drop, fighting the hardest fight I've ever fought just to get nothing?!? Ive gotten 3 rare trinkets for taking out 4 bosses at once its pathetic seriously this needs to be fixed do you expect people to farm the same stuff for months just to get a item, cause no-one has the patience for that...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    To glu.... You guys have seriously angered ew3 community. Shame...such a great update ruined!
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    I too realized the whole game has been nerfed.. Pre update was always fun to farm bosses.. Now it seems boring due to junk drops... Glu I understand just cuz some one here criied about endless mode being too generous doesn't mean to change the whole game...not quite liking the update now..
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    I too realized the whole game has been nerfed.. Pre update was always fun to farm bosses.. Now it seems boring due to junk drops... Glu I understand just cuz some one here criied about endless mode being too generous doesn't mean to change the whole game...not quite liking the update now..

Warriors have been reduced to garbage collectors. That how most of us are beginning to feel.
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dude, there is no way for players to keep playing with the 'old' staff when you just released a new patch. And the first time i fight the 'new' mobs its like 'wow, familiar lookings and moves but it is still cool', and the second time i fight em i get to earn something more than just say hi again.
  • Options
    kyleslaterkyleslater Registered Users 9 Posts

The drop rate has been affected what you mean is it was an unintended affect. That's quite different then not affected at all.
  • Options
    DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts

Moloch it is really hard for me to believe a single sh*t that's spewing out of your foul mouth. First you guys nerf the mage behind the player's back, then reduce the item drop rate to the point of insanity (farmed the whole day and recieved no demon champion hearts, which used to take me 5 games for 1) and still expect us to keep playing this game.... This is just ridiculous. It seems to me as if GLU is experimenting with us players; examining how far low we are willing to go and how much money you can bleed out of our wallets. I for one am not going to stand for this and hope other sane players out there come to reality with what is truly happening. Bye bye for now. Keep shitti*ng GLU.
    Peace.
  • Options
    WadsWads Registered Users 10 Posts
    Shooting themselves in the foot quite a bit. I understand the need for them to encourage gem spending in the game. But this nerf in drop rate made the game nigh on impossible to gear up.

When you farm bosses on this game from 100% battery on an iphone 5 down to 3% without stopping and never seeing a purple, something is clearly wrong...

I have a bit of money in my itunes account but it's definitely going to a different game now. Such a shame. This game had so much potential.

Glu, fix your mistakes, admit you made a mistake and I'll be back. Until then, good luck keeping players.
  • Options
    huyballackhuyballack Registered Users 18 Posts
    the returds have ruined thr game, which is sad because pre update this game was A BIT better than Dungeon hunters 4. Now this game is even more ridiculousand worse than DH4 lol
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    By the way Gems are way freaking expensive to even buy... I bought some and it didn't worth my money... Glu becoming way too greedy.. About time for this game to die.... Happens every time like this before a game dies out...
  • Options
    leandromionleandromion Registered Users 1 Posts
    Agree with you all, I've been farming (jade bosses) for like 2 days non stop and didnt get anything usefull. This is a joke... Also i dont go to infinity tower anymore, theres no reason. Its all about how far you go... drop sucks
  • Options
    sampsonsampson Registered Users 8 Posts
    My characters are almost at a stailmate because i cant get any upgrades anymore. Please acknowledge this and change it back or i will be another lost player.
  • Options
    q_wertyq_werty Registered Users 2 Posts
    They aren't going to change anything because their goal is to bleed players dry of their money. Why make the game playable when you can charge 5 bucks minimum for next to nothing in exchange, even their expensive packs are molesting people.
  • Options
    Shadow61795Shadow61795 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've beaten jade forest Nian at least 900 times and still no wings
    -_-