Options

Disable new endless tower, balance is ruined

2Next

Comments

• Options
    PERSIvAlNPERSIvAlN Registered Users 9 Posts
    huyballack wrote: »
    lol seeing the new update i thought about re downloadin the game and play. after hearing all of this i dont want play this anymore.

what glu is really stupid is that they try to make an offline game too hard in order to lure gems purchase. That is retarded and unlike MMO, there is little to no competitive aspect in this game therefore hard for someone to spend money.

They keep making the game harder for more gems, but prob end up people deleting the game, others like me dont want to redownload it

Stop this offtop plz, we are talking about different things
  • Options
    TY, but i'm still on guard!
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    It may have been ruined for the player unable to turn the game off, but for casual players it was a god send. Now it will take a massive amount of time and grinding to achieve anything. No chance at all to even dream of getting the jade coin unless it is bought. 7500 gs is way out of reach, will be there possibly next Chinese New Year lol.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    In game chat is awash with complaints, it would seem you have gone to far and ruined it for everyone. Upto 20 waves for a single green to show and 40 waves for a purple. Just not worth the effort any more
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    LusterheroxLusterherox Registered Users 4 Posts
    Great drop rate! It's so balanced now... Pshhhhh as if! Stop complaining! Now it's just terrible, a complete waste of time. Glu please change it back :(
  • Options
    Reduced drops and more tickets needed to enter, this is no longer a working event.
    Sending a few freebies to sweeten the blow is just pathetic
  • Options
    Guys, and now listen.
    U were running endless, have 9999 gs and so on, when game suddenly... stop working. If Endless was same as in first version, GLU would be without money. Ofc everyone wants to get alk fo free.
    And yes, i dont care about your posts cause of three reasons: for its fine, for my guild its fine too and for GLU its good.
    And changing so much due to 1 thread with less than 50 messages is a trick, they planned to do so and i just helped them.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^You're just saying that because you haven't even reach end game yet. Once you do, you'll see why people are complaining. You think you, one person, is enough to be compared with the rest of the community? Nope, not at all.
  • Options
    ShlnlgamlShlnlgaml Registered Users 14 Posts
    Once u reach lvl 40 and to get to lvl 50 is a damn pain in d ass tower was my big hope of lvling a bit faster but it got screwup. To the point where I don't want to play it.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I farm all of my unbreakable gear to 3 star, got to 8863gs.
    Did I cry when other easier to find them? No!
    I even more happy that I got to farm for a new gear.

But now, I can only get that after 110 floor. and 120 floor is almost impossible with out revive potion.
    Thank to some people we all has to go through hell to even find one godly item, and some unskill player has to spend more money. I don't see why they complain in the first place. Everyone suffer, except Glu get more money, because of it.
  • Options
    huyballackhuyballack Registered Users 18 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    I farm all of my unbreakable gear to 3 star, got to 8863gs.
    Did I cry when other easier to find them? No!
    I even more happy that I got to farm for a new gear.

But now, I can only get that after 110 floor. and 120 floor is almost impossible with out revive potion.
    Thank to some people we all has to go through hell to even find one godly item, and some unskill player has to spend more money. I don't see why they complain in the first place. Everyone suffer, except Glu get more money, because of it.

GLU wont get any more money because many people including me are pissed off and deleting the game before thinking of spending any more on gems. Glu tactic is too cheap!!
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I'm still confused why Glue would listen to 2 runts and ignore the rest of the community. I hope the runts weren't disguised...if you know what I mean. Bad way of getting money imo. They should of just made contests come more frequently with better rewards.
  • Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just google glu profits a revenues...might make you want to delete all glu games and never download one again. These guys are Rollin in cash.
  • Options
    Atokad15Atokad15 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I've never been able to get into Endless mode, are there requirements?
  • Options
    vhinzotvhinzot Registered Users 9 Posts
    haha gg im quitting the **** out of this game too coz its useless now. drop rate are crazy and you wont be able to beat those big boss even with those unbreakable legendary set. boss got harder, damage and skill got nerfed. just to LET YALL KNOW theres alot better games out there. let this feggets that complaind bout balanced play alone until glu decided to close this game due to not having people playing it. see yall in Infinity Blade lll. PEACE****
  • Options
    GuaizzGuaizz Registered Users 11 Posts
    yup drop rate sucks, its not fun for a big number of people and WE GET IT... but if we are to boycott any company that makes money, lets not buy iphone, microsoft, blizzard games, etc etc...

and just out of curiosity, i googled their revenue... guess what..... its a net loss.... for the last few quarters if i recall... =.="

disclaimer: accounts according to their report, what goes on underneath is none of my concern..
  • Options
    Atokad15Atokad15 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Could anybody even tell me what the Endless tower is about? Is it what it sounds like? I haven't been able to get in it because I mainly play on Android...

By the way, is there anyway I can transfer my Android character to my iOS, but keep my character on Android as well?