Comments

• Options
    krondorkrondor Registered Users 3 Posts
    And the Android update is when?
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    krondor wrote: »

The way things r now just b thankful there is no update for u yet.....
  • Options
    ScullyScully Registered Users 2 Posts
    ich hoffe für den mac gibts auch das update!!!
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    krondor wrote: »

When it is ready :)
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Hey there Moloch. If you're still around, may I ask the drop rate for the wings from festive bosses? It's suppose to be a vanity item but it takes about 3~1 week just for one wing. For those who want all 3 wings on all 3 characters, it's pretty hard. Also, during Chinese New Year I don't think a lot of the Chinese and those who celebrate Chinese New Year will have time to play as they have to spend time with their family. It seems like it's lower than 1% drop rate :(
  • Options
    ZeimarZeimar Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello, will update the OSX version? And if yes, so when ? Thx for reply
  • Options
    NightmaereNightmaere Registered Users 9 Posts
    can i just get some clarification? im playing on an android device, and it says its down blah blah blah what ever, is it actually down or is my game stuffed.
  • Options
    i cant even play the original game. we get no information from the moderators. this is an actual joke.
  • Options
    game is up on android
  • Options
    IGNOTAIGNOTA Registered Users 2 Posts
    why i cant install update it says Error 492 ?????? pls fix this asap Im using Asus Memo Pad hd 7
  • Options
    ilusiondaniilusiondani Registered Users 13 Posts
    IGNOTA wrote: »
    why i cant install update it says Error 492 ?????? pls fix this asap Im using Asus Memo Pad hd 7

dont be like all the other games please that always puts the updates for kindle fire month later or never... why do companies even put a game for this device when they leave it like that with no updates.
  • Options
    guizinho090guizinho090 Registered Users 7 Posts
    The game stopped working after I update today 28/01 at 4 am, to begin charging pops a menssam .... sorry, update failed .. use tablet android 4.0.4 never had this problem , help me please??
  • Options
    PragmaticPragmatic Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wanted to thank Moloch and the rest of the development team for making such a fantastic game. Sure there are a few bugs but I think it needs to be recognized that such issues occur during updates especially when the updates are being delivered so quickly. The game is free, which still amazes me considering the quality, and the support is wonderful considering the massive consumer base they address. Game development on mobile devices isnt easy, especially a network based game. So again thank you developers for such hard work and top notch quality. I have faith you'll sort the bugs out.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Pragmatic wrote: »
    I wanted to thank Moloch and the rest of the development team for making such a fantastic game. Sure there are a few bugs but I think it needs to be recognized that such issues occur during updates especially when the updates are being delivered so quickly. The game is free, which still amazes me considering the quality, and the support is wonderful considering the massive consumer base they address. Game development on mobile devices isnt easy, especially a network based game. So again thank you developers for such hard work and top notch quality. I have faith you'll sort the bugs out.

Well said. It is a good game for a heavy grind/farming game. The endless mode was a great idea... even the ship artwork is beautiful. Maybe a few more artworks in the endless mode load screens would be nice also. And the quests in endless can be improved somehow.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Pragmatic wrote: »

Thanks for the kind words. We will pass these along to the EW3 teams.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words. We will pass these along to the EW3 teams.

still waiting for any news on kindle update admin :)
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    still waiting for any news on kindle update admin :)
    "When it's ready." :)
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    "When it's ready." :)

Thats understandable Moloch , they can take their time at least im glad the server is still open while preparing for the update so we can still play it , while other games providers that i will not mention here ,they sucked at this part or even forget about kindle users... So they can take their time Moloch, i really appreciate they will put an update for kindle also :) thank u all for a very hard work
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Moloch i would like to ask the question, how long will be jade forest avaiable? Its a really important question so Ppls can decide what to farm etc. I personally dont want to miss my chances for Murdermaker. Thank you very mutch!
  • Options
    Hello Moloch, I would very much like to know whether will also update the OSX version. Thx for reply :)
  • Options
    Android does not have jade forest.
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    I will thank you all who worked on too get jade forest on android thanks!!
  • Options
    MYthemMYthem Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please make this update for Mac and I´ll
    thank you so much that you can´t imagine :)
  • Options
    MYthem wrote: »
    Please make this update for Mac and I´ll
    thank you so much that you can´t imagine :)
    I agree, I hope we will see :)
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    Just a question will jade forest stay for ever?
  • Options
    ^No, it will be removed in the next update as it is only intended to stay for chinese new year. Though they might come back next year.
  • Options
    ScubaScuba Registered Users 1 Posts
    When will the next patch be? I have been farming the jade forest bosses for 4 days now earned over 2 mil in coin with no luck at a set of wings.
This discussion has been closed.