Options

Jade Forest Cyclops is a ****

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Okay, so ive been farming jade cyclops for a week now. I started farming him with 4 minute kills with a 4300 warrior. Around a thousand kills in, the best thing he dropped was a epic weapon. Now, im at 9.2k gs, with a vortex blade, and im chalking up 15 seconds a kill. And i gained 7 levels, just from him. Ive gotten the flags, wondrous chestplate, wondrous helm, but no godly and no murdermaker. What the hell is this ********????
UltraSceptile~Forums King.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Relax and enjoy, you're not alone! ;)
    Darqer wrote: »

Oky now i am really ****ed up!!!I had patience, i had trust in game, faith in that bitc* Lady Luck, but… This is a fuc*ing bullsh*t retard game. I am sure there is a fix freaking loot table per account!
    Before you tell me i am whining, i am not. I killed this fuc*ing Jade Lollipop king of Sh*t 10000.times!!!! 10k!!!!! ( stopped counting at 7000 but counting from money gain i just dinged my 10.th k kill. NO Murdermaker not a single godly helm! WHAT is this BULLSH*T droprate/Loottable??????????
    I understand its rare you have to grind etc., BUT TEN TOUSEND TIMES???? Are you mad???
    Explain this s*it to me plx!!!
  • Options
    oh yeah, my guildmate darqer lost his marbles to that jade lollipop ****head. I only killed jade clops 6 thousand times, poor darq had 10k killz. but i still dont have my murdermaker, or any godlies:(
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    oh yeah, my guildmate darqer lost his marbles to that jade lollipop ****head. I only killed jade clops 6 thousand times, poor darq had 10k killz. but i still dont have my murdermaker, or any godlies:(

I've killed him 10k+ times. However, I've received 7 gen flags, Mighty Mitts, Lotus Fists, Godly Helm of for/ res, Godly Chest for/res. And a slew of other ****. Maybe luck is a favor
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    I just know its not for me. I really want godly and Mm....
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Drop rate is extremely low, I get that. But I bet everyone's number of times they killed cyclops is a third or half of what they're saying lol. I made 35million from him b4 got murdermaker, chest and flag.

Seeing as 3 kill will bet me arounds 50k then 3000kills = 50mil

And I don't even think that is near 2500 kills haha. So unless u got over 150mil gold, I doubt you guys are being truthful lol

More like u beat him a few hundred and are whining bc I ain't hit the jackpot yet
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    i got godly helm, godly chestplate, 6 swords, 15 general flags, 9 wondrous helm, 5 wondrous chestplate. and i got 8milion by getting all these. the reason my gold is low is because i didnt collect loots drop by cyclop unless its gold@legendary. it save my time.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Drop rate is extremely low, I get that. But I bet everyone's number of times they killed cyclops is a third or half of what they're saying lol. I made 35million from him b4 got murdermaker, chest and flag.

And I don't even think that is near 2500 kills haha. So unless u got over 150mil gold, I doubt you guys are being truthful lol

More like u beat him a few hundred and are whining bc I ain't hit the jackpot yet

Haha you are probably right! B-b-but it FEELS like 10,000 kills!
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts

For me, I managed to get the mighty mitts at around 100 kills. But that's the only good gold item I've gotten. Never gotten any other kind of weapon and only godly helm/chest of fortitude.
  • Options

ummm, i have ten million, total from him. But after one million, i stopped looting him, so the only thing im making money off of is impervious ****, ****py lvl 44s, and stuff i accidentally pick up. 9 million just from that. thats a lot of kills
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ummm, i have ten million, total from him. But after one million, i stopped looting him, so the only thing im making money off of is impervious ****, ****py lvl 44s, and stuff i accidentally pick up. 9 million just from that. thats a lot of kills

not sure if u knew this or not, but sometimes the items overlap and you won't see the god items until you pick it up.
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Stop whining and go to work until the festival ended!;)
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    not sure if u knew this or not, but sometimes the items overlap and you won't see the god items until you pick it up.

agree. flag are not visible on the floor, weapon and armor do overlap sometime. i was surprised when i see a gold icon on the loot screen when i clearly remember not seeing any "gold" on the floor.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts

Well man, you can laugh and do mats, the truth is i looted 98 million from only him and gained 10 levels aswell, and around halftime of my kills i stopped looting cause it was way faster and only needed Mm from him. And he gives way less than 50k per 3 kill. Every 25-40.th kill gives the lvl44 item loot table wich can worth 15k (18 item with 411% iif) but the other is just green and grey lvl36 stuff 8-9 per kill what worths around 5-6k most of the time.
    But thx to Lady Luck wave 120. gave me my Mm, so i never have to do it again.
    I even refuse to do the daily for jade token! ;)
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Well man, you can laugh and do mats, the truth is i looted 98 million from only him and gained 10 levels aswell, and around halftime of my kills i stopped looting cause it was way faster and only needed Mm from him.

Haha gratz on MM. i'm still working the the mitt for monk and everything else for war. you sure you dont want to visit JC with MM? and 1 shot him just for fun?
  • Options
    Well man, you can laugh and do mats, the truth is i looted 98 million from only him and gained 10 levels aswell, and around halftime of my kills i stopped looting cause it was way faster and only needed Mm from him. And he gives way less than 50k per 3 kill. Every 25-40.th kill gives the lvl44 item loot table wich can worth 15k (18 item with 411% iif) but the other is just green and grey lvl36 stuff 8-9 per kill what worths around 5-6k most of the time.

Lol, there is nothing from jade offerngs that you need anyway
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    agree. flag are not visible on the floor, weapon and armor do overlap sometime. i was surprised when i see a gold icon on the loot screen when i clearly remember not seeing any "gold" on the floor.

well, gee, thx. Having the thought that i may have missed something is really making me feel better.
  • Options
    Thank you! And good luck on yours! ;)
  • Options

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed.......

I hate jade cyclops and endless.
  • Options

Well, got demonic wings yesterday and godly boots of resolve today:)

I cracked that 10k gs roof
  • Options
    Well, got demonic wings yesterday and godly boots of resolve today:)

I cracked that 10k gs roof

Gratz!!! ;)
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    2usin2w.jpg

I got a double gold drop. Be jealous
  • Options

Gratz!!! ;)

Thx:) Now all I need is murdermaker from jc
  • Options
    Limper wrote: »
    2usin2w.jpg

I once got two prince soulshards, a chad the reticent, the sentient, and demonic wings of Abag'kun from legendary ivar all in one run.

Dont be jealous:)
  • Options
    I once got two prince soulshards, a chad the reticent, the sentient, and demonic wings of Abag'kun from legendary ivar all in one run.

Dont be jealous:)
    x2nsd4.jpg

HB drops? No wings but still nice.
  • Options
    x2nsd4.jpg

HB drops? No wings but still nice.

Dang, thats good, but still no soulshards:)

And i got two with wings, with the best weapon that leg hellboy drops.

I used up all my luck for the next two decades, lol
  • Options
    Yeah I'm thinking I used up min as well. I can't get wings or flags for the life of me. Every other gold drop sure but noooo not the cosmetic goodies.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm thinking I used up min as well. I can't get wings or flags for the life of me. Every other gold drop sure but noooo not the cosmetic goodies.

I have flags, jade nian wings, and demonic wings (took me 17 days), but i cant get murdermaker or godly stuff for the life of me.
  • Options
    2usin2w.jpg

What was the other weapon? (please do not say mighty mitts)
  • Options
    XeineXeine Registered Users 4 Posts
    Killed jade cyclops 250 times,

1 godly bp
    1 legendary sword (not murder)
    1 flag
  • Options
    captainG2captainG2 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Hello guys,

What s the name of the 44 wand for mage please