Options

Will pets be coming to Eternity Warriors 3?

Well, this is weird for sure at least. Any speculations?

2rnbl34.jpg

@GluAdmin - can you elaborate? :)

Cheers!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    Well, this is weird for sure at least. Any speculations?

2rnbl34.jpg

@GluAdmin - can you elaborate? :)

Cheers!

Obviously there talking about taking the unique skyfire set away, there talking about what there taking away not what there putting in !!! READ IT
  • Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    BigBossMan wrote: »
    Obviously there talking about taking the unique skyfire set away, there talking about what there taking away not what there putting in !!! READ IT

Then why are they even mentioning pets? Just a typo? Seems weird that they'd release a message like that, with such a huuuge typo. You could be right though.
  • Options
    Then why are they even mentioning pets? Just a typo? Seems weird that they'd release a message like that, with such a huuuge typo. You could be right though.

Pet is an abbreviation think about what p.e.t could mean then get back to me, and i am right
  • Options
    MCRHemicalFRMCRHemicalFR Registered Users 17 Posts
    they mean wings i think not pet
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I think they mean SET not PET...
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I was about to post the same picture and ask the same questions. You can get wings from jade offering also? Is it the Fenix Wings? Curious about the pet though.
  • Options
    It dosent really matter what it is does it, the point is its going away, not an addition to something that was the original question. Not what wings are included, as far as anyone is aware jade is gold offerings + the skyfire set, they woulnt announce something we didnt already know with a week to go!
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I was about to post the same picture and ask the same questions. You can get wings from jade offering also? Is it the Fenix Wings? Curious about the pet though.

"Wings are available for one final week" means that the wings that are suppose to go rare (Jade nian/hellboy/cyclops' wings) will be available in jade offerings.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    did they said when the final week will be?
  • Options
    The final week will start when they remove jade forest, at least that's how it should be according to what was written. Then again you may never know since it's Glu.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    We mean pet :)
  • Options
    New feature? Well there's finally hope for monk...it can finally beat endless lvl 134+
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    We mean pet :)

Has anyone gotten a pet from Jade Offering yet? Please let us know what it does if you do. If it is just for looks then I think I'll save on it.
  • Options
    ShiroikageShiroikage Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just used up all the Jade coins I've been saving, just junk and no pet :(
  • Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    That would be because update hasn't taken place yet...kind of a foolish mistake to have used your tokens just like that maybe you should have read the inbox message properly :/
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    I did read the message properly. It said they "are in" the jade offering, not "will be in". I interpreted the update as them removing jade forest. It is unfortunate I spent my coins due to an unclear message.
  • Options
    ok, mystery partially solved. all the jade bosses wing and a pet are now available in jade offering. just curious what the pet does.
  • Options
    Yeah, saw that. Hopefully someone will win it soon :)
  • Options
    Just to share my personal experience about spending money in gold/holiday/jade offering.

I felt that somehow Glu lower the chance of getting the good items in these spins during the Spin Offering Tournament. Not only me, another big spender friend of mine also share the same sentiment. So if you are thinking of spending money on the jade offering during the tournament, u can earn VP and at the same time win some pet or wings, well, think again. Your chances of getting them are higher when there is no spin tournament.

But as I said, this is my own experience. Others might have different view.
  • Options
    v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    just when i spent all my jade tokens and got that overrated skyfire items, which are weaker than my current items, they add pet n wings to the offering, very nice
  • Options
    I have the nian pet took me quite a LOT of offerings, not saying much on it but its helpful in some areas of the game
  • Options
    I have the nian pet took me quite a LOT of offerings, not saying much on it but its helpful in some areas of the game

What can they do?
  • Options
    Yes BigBossMan, what can pet do? Which game area are they helpful? Tower?
  • Options
    It helps you a little, just a little, i used more gems than its worth probably
  • Options

What kind of help? attacking? status bonus?
  • Options

Details please! It fight mobs?
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    weird i didnt got that mail in my mailbox
  • Options
    It fights mobs, a little, just a little, not worth all thosegems though so save yourself
  • Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    It fights mobs, a little, just a little, not worth all thosegems though so save yourself

How many gems did you use on it, on average? And how's it's dps? Is it insanely low like 10 DPS perhaps? Or can you actual notice a difference when it's attacking?
  • Options
    I used 72 coins, it goes on how strong your character is! Si it differs