Options

Who else is struggling with this update?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Ok, i started this thread to see who else is getting forced to quit the app whenever you hit play on the opening screen. I know Glu enough to know that unless a vast majority of people are having this problem, they arent going to fix it. So i want everyone who is having this problem to post here. I have a 10499gs warrior, and i am not going to delete the app and restart.

I also know that this isn't my problem either. I am running an iPhone 5s, with iOS 7.0.6, so my device is not too old.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NgrocksNgrocks Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im having problems with the same thing
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Ok, i started this thread to see who else is getting forced to quit the app whenever you hit play on the opening screen. I know Glu enough to know that unless a vast majority of people are having this problem, they arent going to fix it. So i want everyone who is having this problem to post here. I have a 10499gs warrior, and i am not going to delete the app and restart.

Agree with you. The game is HOSED. No way am I deleting my character either!
  • Options
    RpgrobRpgrob Registered Users 17 Posts
    Me too have THE Same problem
  • Options
    GottiBoyGottiBoy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same problem, refuse to delete having a higher gs char
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Stay calm guys, everyone is having this problem and therefore it will be fixed.
  • Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Same. I'm not deleting my 7680 gs char.. I've worked 2 hard for it and my guild members - I don't wanna lose them they're precious 2 me
  • Options
    Matthew137 wrote: »
    Stay calm guys, everyone is having this problem and therefore it will be fixed.

Stay calm.....it's not that simple. I know that unless a majority of people are suffering, Glu is not going to give a ****. So i started this thread to let them know about this issue, and once they see how many people are having this issue, they will fix it faster.

Oh, and my fellow Elites, I am sorry, but i will not be active until this is resolved.
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    Stay calm.....it's not that simple. I know that unless a majority of people are suffering, Glu is not going to give a ****. So i started this thread to let them know about this issue, and once they see how many people are having this issue, they will fix it faster.

Oh, and my fellow Elites, I am sorry, but i will not be active until this is resolved.

Same Here man not deleting 3 characters over 11000
  • Options
    We may be screwed. Just sayin. I'm gonna have to start over if this issue doesnt get resolved 24 hours from now..
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I know they wouldn't give a **** if it wasn't the majority, that is why I say everyone because literally everyone is having this issue. If it wasn't I would be disappointed too.
  • Options
    Well, im never going to restart. I currently have 2 godlies on warrior that took me 3 weeks to get, and I'm not going through that pain again. HURRY UP GLU, YOUR MONEY IS WASTING AWAY BECAUSE WE CANT EVEN LOG IN.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Me too. It said force to quit and restart. Never mention delete acc.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Me too. It said force to quit and restart. Never mention delete acc.

Not delete account, but im not going to delete the app and download it again. I'm not risking that cuz it might delete my characters.
  • Options
    I ain't got the patience to wait for days like this. I'm restarting tomorrow if it doesn't work.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    +1 same issue
  • Options
    Matthew137 wrote: »
    I know they wouldn't give a **** if it wasn't the majority, that is why I say everyone because literally everyone is having this issue. If it wasn't I would be disappointed too.

Some people have made it in. But most of us are in pain.
  • Options
    Haha server is back down for maintenance. At least I Guess that means they're fixing the issue!
  • Options
    Those r some very lucky chosen ones that made it in
  • Options
    Dear Glu:

Please do not release a faulty product out into public. We tend to get mad. VERY MAD. Next time, make sure to actually have the game freaking WORKING before you release it. Thank you for bringing server back under maintanence though. We appreciate the quick response.

Have a nice day.
  • Options
    It would be hilarious if the lucky ppl got locked out while the majority of us got in this time around
  • Options
    Dear Glu:

Please do not release a faulty product out into public. We tend to get mad. VERY MAD. Next time, make sure to actually have the game freaking WORKING. Thank you for bringing server back under maintanence though. We appreciate the quick response.

Have a nice day.
    As someone who has seen production software almost over the finish line get dragged back into development, because something goes wrong during deployment EVERY time -- I definitely sympathize with the glu guys!

But I agree it is frustrating, just can't wait to check out the new content!
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Having the same problem too. I have spent months playing this game and spent some money to buy gems. Not sure i want to start again from beginning really.. :(((((((

Btw does anyone know is there people who successfully logged in after the update?
  • Options
    Sikarios wrote: »
    As someone who has seen production software almost over the finish line get dragged back into development, because something goes wrong during deployment EVERY time -- I definitely sympathize with the glu guys!

But I agree it is frustrating, just can't wait to check out the new content!

Yeah, i have one thing to say......GIMME BETTER DROP RATES!!!!!
  • Options
    VultureVulture Registered Users 13 Posts
    Dear Glu:

Please do not release a faulty product out into public. We tend to get mad. VERY MAD. Next time, make sure to actually have the game freaking WORKING before you release it. Thank you for bringing server back under maintanence though. We appreciate the quick response.

Have a nice day.

Lol.. They well known for make a bloopers..
    Remember the last update.. They shut down more than 24 hours..
    The reason you guys got kicked was the game just load like usually (did not download the update) resulting you didn't have jade map and some updated stuff on u're device.. That make you out of sync.. So the game automatically kick you out..
  • Options
    GottiBoyGottiBoy Registered Users 13 Posts
    im just happy for the quick response by glu and going back to maint
  • Options
    Vulture wrote: »
    Lol.. They well known for make a bloopers..
    Remember the last update.. They shut down more than 24 hours..
    The reason you guys got kicked was the game just load like usually (did not download the update) resulting you didn't have jade map and some updated stuff on u're device.. That make you out of sync.. So the game automatically kick you out..

Last time they added a second maintanence, it was because drop rates were too high and too many people were happy. Glu doesnt like that.
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Last time they added a second maintanence, it was because drop rates were too high and too many people were happy. Glu doesnt like that.

+1
    they do not like happy peeps at all
  • Options
    mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Restarting the game is not going to make a difference. The servers are down, deleting the app, re downloading it, you will still get the same message
  • Options
    Well then if they don't like happy peeps, then u can bet on it they won't fix it for us
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Well then if they don't like happy peeps, then u can bet on it they won't fix it for us

They dont like happy people. But they sure do love their cash.