Options

Legendry Hell Boy ~ Over 1500 Kills ~ NO WINGS

CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
Hello evryone :)
im lev 45 warrior
farming for chad sword, unbreakable helmet & boots ~ got the rest.
so im killing legendry hell boy, take me 30-50sec per time, i've killed it in regular mode about 500 times and legendry 1000 more ...

and NOT EVEN 1 WINGS :(
i want those wings so badly...
btw i get atleast 1 purple averge per run, my best was:
3 yellow and 2 purple in 1 run ! (one of the yellow is soulshard)

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    It's just pure luck. I got mine in normal mode while farming for a gold weapon after maybe 200 or 300 kills.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I got mine farming for reagents, took me around 2000 kills between hb and lhb
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    i got the red wing for war in normal mode while i was farming for a weapon then havent seen another one at all. i killed hb so many time on war and monk to fully max everything pieces of unbreakable/godly/weapon. i gotten over maybe like 100+ DPSS from him but only 1 wing.
  • Options
    neggieneggie Registered Users 6 Posts
    I love the thought of people recording their kill counts in a text document somewhere.
  • Options
    nah more like a mental note count.

avg time to kill x number of time per min x number per hr. divided by 1/3 (time use for break and slightly exaggerated number) = close to avg kill number.

i stop counting when Jade cyclop was introduced to get my first godly and weapon off him. i just count the gold i gained. Im sure alot of player do the same. like 16mil b4 my first godly then another 10mil for a weapon or total of amount gain.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lol, stop complaining. I farmed around 10 million gold from normal ivar. Then i farmed around another 15 mil from legendary ivar. Took 17 days total before i got the wings.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    I still don't have mine :X
  • Options
    PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Ouch :)

I got mine after 800-1000 kills. Have been farming another 700 times approx, no 2nd wings.

Got full set, but the ring of course.
  • Options
    Pasharu wrote: »
    Ouch :)

I got mine after 800-1000 kills. Have been farming another 700 times approx, no 2nd wings.

Got full set, but the ring of course.

One of my former guildmates got them on his tenth kill from normal ivar. he posted that it was easy to get wings.

I had just finished day 17 of farming and then got them. Lol, i was ****ed.
  • Options
    PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hahaha congrats!!

I screamed like a kid when I got them :)

Here is a screening of mine.

image.jpg
    image hosting 20mb
  • Options
    Pasharu wrote: »
    Hahaha congrats!!

I screamed like a kid when I got them :)

Here is a screening of mine.

At the time i got them, i was farming for 670k gold for a fusion. And when i was farming him for wings, i never got them. I guess that's how it goes.

Later on i got the demonic wings for mage in a couple hundred kills when i was farming for divine and ancient gears. I started dancing out of happiness:)
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Guys its pure Luck i personally dont think IIF has to do anything. as i run normal nian got Legendary weapon, 1st run Leg cyclops GOT gold weapon, 1st run leg nian got gold weapon so it seems pure luck, nothing else.. i would recommend switch charachter and complete a quest and den go bak to farming. this should help
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I got 2 demonic wing from him 1on normal and another 1 in legendary mode
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    The thing people don't realize is how low the drop rate is and how little item find percentage does.

Assuming the drop rate is 1% (which it isn't) and you have 300% iif, the chances of you getting the wings is technically only 3%, and that percentage resets with every kill (just basic stats, think coin toss).

I got "lucky" and dropped 4 wings and 3 general flags, tbh I would rather have dropped more godly items, at least they don't take an useless inventory space
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Caliver wrote: »
    im lev 45 warrior
    so im killing legendry hell boy, take me 30-50sec per time, i've killed it in regular mode about 500 times and legendry 1000 more ...

They drop wings lol? I have killed legendary hellboy 5000+ times and still cant get unbreakable chest and pauldrons, but u complain that no wings?
  • Options
    AxBeLIEveAxBeLIEve Registered Users 3 Posts
    Woah 5000 times and not having the full set yet ? That sucks. :(
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    AxBeLIEve wrote: »
    Woah 5000 times and not having the full set yet ? That sucks. :(
    Today was about to ragequit this sh... game, and then got pauldrons... but anyway 5k+ kills and only 2 fortitude chests droped, so another 5k kills to get resolve..? Thats not normal, its not even endgame/godly.
  • Options
    Edgars wrote: »
    Today was about to ragequit this sh... game, and then got pauldrons... but anyway 5k+ kills and only 2 fortitude chests droped, so another 5k kills to get resolve..? Thats not normal, its not even endgame/godly.

sorry to hear that dude but its just plain luck in this game no statistic what so ever.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Caliver wrote: »
    im lev 45 warrior

I got one pair from hb after about 50 killings with iip 120, and another one from leg hb yesterday, within about 20 killings as i was trying to get shards. But my guild friend had killed him about 3000 times and no wings. So i think it is more about luck.