Options

Blacklist

KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
Anyone down with blacklisting everyone on the leader board for this tournament?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    Anyone down with blacklisting everyone on the leader board for this tournament?

What do you mean by blacklist?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Please elaborate ..
  • Options
    Ultra bro look it up!
  • Options
    Ultra bro look it up!

You mean claim that they hack?
  • Options
    PRoof of HACK ??
  • Options
    PRoof of HACK ??

Nope. I don't think they hacked.

I know BlackWidow, and DirtyItalian who are top twenty i believe, and they play legit. And both are in ONEUNITED. So no, they dont hack.
  • Options
    No blacklist- put out a list of names on the leaderboard to shame people into not spending money on this farce.
  • Options
    No blacklist- put out a list of names on the leaderboard to shame people into not spending money on this farce.

That's no way to do things. They can spend however much money they want. Rappers buy Ferraris, should we hate on them because they bought a useless car that they probably keep in their garage for show?
  • Options
    I never said anything about hacking! Look up the word blacklist!
    It's about shaming people who spend money on this tour, giving others a disincentive to spend on this tour and making them think twice before doing so. If people know others will look down on them for buying tokens for this blatant money-grab, they will be less likely to spend and gIu will get the message because the wont make much money on the tour and won't do it again.
  • Options
    I m against it.. its k to spend money..
  • Options
    I never said anything about hacking! Look up the word blacklist!
    It's about shaming people who spend money on this tour, giving others a disincentive to spend on this tour and making them think twice before doing so. If people know others will look down on them for buying tokens for this blatant money-grab, they will be less likely to spend and gIu will get the message because the wont make much money on the tour and won't do it again.

I'm not spending a single penny. That's my decision. But people have the right to do whatever the hell they want. As i said, rich people buy Ferarries, and that's a waste of money.

If no one spends money, Glu will stop production on the game. Which i actually kind of want. This game with its dumb drop rates and stupid shameful money grabbing tactics **** me off and make it almost torture.

But, like gambling, i cant stop playing.
  • Options
    We aren't taking about farraris we are talking about a game and a trend that is hurting the game and finding a way to stop it. People are free to spend whatever they want, but we are also free to express our opinions about those who support Glu's destructive decision to host a pay-to-win tournament by buying these tokens.
  • Options
    We aren't taking about farraris we are talking about a game and a trend that is hurting the game and finding a way to stop it. People are free to spend whatever they want, but we are also free to express our opinions about those who support Glu's destructive decision to host a pay-to-win tournament by buying these tokens.

We are here to express OUR opinions, not hurt the people who have different opinions.....
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Our opinions of this game are altered when the people who pay money get ahead of those who play normally. People with a Ferrari don't get ahead of those with a Honda Accord, but people who spend 100-200 on gems get ahead.

That could also fit into the category of 'poor money management' and 'idiot' but those tend to be in the center of the venn diagram.
  • Options
    KalvKalv Registered Users 3 Posts
    I say blacklist this rediclious thread. Why do u care if people spend money on this game. If u don't like it move on. Simple
  • Options
    The people who spend money on this game is the reason why the problem in itself exists. I don't have a problem spending money on apps, but when it's a pay to win and not a pay to access (i.e. actually buying the app) then I refuse to spend a dollar.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Our opinions of this game are altered when the people who pay money get ahead of those who play normally. People with a Ferrari don't get ahead of those with a Honda Accord, but people who spend 100-200 on gems get ahead.

That could also fit into the category of 'poor money management' and 'idiot' but those tend to be in the center of the venn diagram.
    hmm this guy shouldn't be aloud to post on fourms. What a idiot he is. People that really pay money on game have the money to spend. I belive I spend atleast 100-200 dollars a week on stuff doesn't make me an idiot because I don't know how to handle money. Tbh I am only 26 and I bet my bank is larger then glia bank it's self. I don't like to brag or anything but you shouldn't really make a thread about how people spend their money. That is their choice. Also you have the wrong definition of blacklist. And thanks ultra for the back up everyone who knows me knows I am not a hacker I'm just a girl that likes having fun and buying her happiness.
  • Options
    SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm DEFINITELY NOT a fan of this tournament (read the tournament page I commented on and you will find out why), but I don't think we should blacklist anyone. If people want to spend money on this tournament, it is their choice. They haven't done anything wrong. No need to punish them just because they have money and this is their chance to get ahead.
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I agree BW, if someone decides they want to spend some money on a game they enjoy playing then so be it, they earned the money they can do what they want with it. People who post on this forum are extremely bitter about other people being in the position to spend money but yet if they themselves could do it they probably would to.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    I agree BW, if someone decides they want to spend some money on a game they enjoy playing then so be it, they earned the money they can do what they want with it. People who post on this forum are extremely bitter about other people being in the position to spend money but yet if they themselves could do it they probably would to.
    I can spend money and i already have done that, but when i see smth like this, when they are making f2p game for p2w, then i simple refuse to pay i cent.
    This was the only GLU game where u can get everything by patience, but by doing like this, they wont get anymore a single cent from me.
    I like that best item in game cant be bought for real money, but i bet that soon there will be better item for real money than u can get for free.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Omfg the gear have no stats its not P2W are you people flipping retarded you have no concept of gaming what-so-ever.
    Its a P2W tournament BUT WHAT TOURNAMENT ISNT!!

You do nothing to support the game oh you spend $20 on the game great support heres a cup cake for your effort....

The players that actually support the game get a tourny all non-spenders have a cry for what? That they cant get anything from the tournament which they would never get cause they dont spend.... Go figure.

I have excess cash so i spend on the games i like. i spent the same amount on jade spins for nothing, did i complain no lol

If you haven't realised all good tournament prizes require spending wasn't as blatant as this but was pretty obvious.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Lol call me anything you like but that's the truth. I pay full price for gameloft games if I know the developers care more about the game than ripping people off.

As long as you suckers feed 200 dollars in gems every so often, Glu won't stop creating imbalances in the game. You truly are idiots.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Lol call me anything you like but that's the truth. I pay full price for gameloft games if I know the developers care more about the game than ripping people off.

As long as you suckers feed 200 dollars in gems every so often, Glu won't stop creating imbalances in the game. You truly are idiots.
    Awe is the poor little baby mad because he just wished he could spend money and he's a low level and can't do much in the game so he wants to blame it on the people who p2p lmao. Hey back out of ew3 fourm and go to deer hunter 14 that might be your game play lil baby.
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts

Lol, just dont spend. I just got my murdermaker from endless, which is top prize. I have everything on the prize list except for the jade hellboy wings, but i dont care for them anyway.

Murdermaker took four weeks to get, but at least i didnt have to pay 480 up front.
  • Options
    Lol I don't need to spend 400 dollars to get my mage or monk to 50. My monk and mage are levels 40 and 41 so please, enlighten me on my low level characters can't do anything in the game.

Yeah you can argue that my GS and levels are lower than yours but keep in mind that you have spent a student's two week wages on a mobile game in which I can probably get for free. That's the epitome of stupidity.

You remind me of the 16 year old dude who argued the same saying he used his "hard earned money" his mother gave him to get top items. Lololol
  • Options
    So if you can get murdermaker on endless, why spend that much on offerings? I thought the fun of this game was to earn everything, but I guess people's definition of fun is a lot different from each other.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts

On gameloft it cost $500-1000 for 1 pet.
    Yeah thats not ripping people off...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    So if you can get murdermaker on endless, why spend that much on offerings? I thought the fun of this game was to earn everything, but I guess people's definition of fun is a lot different from each other.

Lol, did you not hear the part where i said it took 4 weeks? Some people are too lazy for that.
  • Options
    Lol I don't need to spend 400 dollars to get my mage or monk to 50. My monk and mage are levels 40 and 41 so please, enlighten me on my low level characters can't do anything in the game.

Yeah you can argue that my GS and levels are lower than yours but keep in mind that you have spent a student's two week wages on a mobile game in which I can probably get for free. That's the epitome of stupidity.

You remind me of the 16 year old dude who argued the same saying he used his "hard earned money" his mother gave him to get top items. Lololol

The maximum i spent was 20 dollars. and that was back when i had 1800gs. I never spent money to get to where i am now.
  • Options
    I downloaded a few apps but those gems were used for slots and not extra gear. The rest of the gems I've used are from the daily bonuses.

The only gameloft game I play now is Modern Combat 4. They really died off when Dungeon Hunter 3 was released. Other than that, Dungeon Hunter 2, MC2, Gangstar Miami, Zombie Infection, and many other titles were the top of the line games for iOS.