Options

The current tournament

SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
Hello all,

I agree 100% that this tournament sucked! and to make matters worse the tournament prior to this one was just as bad.

I am not rich but I do spend some money here and there to help my guild.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that a black cloud of depression formed over every single guild and player when this current tourney was announced.

My reasons for spending what I did was to allow my guild members to feel good and feel a part of the tourney themselves rather than sitting back feeling angry and depressed for a tourney that was focused in my opinion on two objectives....

Greed
And
Locating hackers and trying to rid the game of the ill gotton gems rather than taking the time to find these players they offered a tourney that excluded 99.9% of their player base.

Having said that, the current VP point leader that felt spending thousands of dollars to ensure your name on a fictional board in a digital game, If your truely honest and just have the cash I hope that it brings you the happiness you seem to need, Oh I hope your honest, I pray your honest, because the alternative would be so sad. To reward a hacker while alienating every single person in your player base.

I've decided its not worth it, my mission was accomplished, I gave the guild Im in a sense of participation, and I did it honestly. I could take the lead, wouldn't hurt me a bit, but at this point I have to ask myself, do I want to reward the developers for forgetting their real player base?

No I dont

I think they owe everyone an apology, at the very least a gift to the guild members that are guilded to the people who did invest in your greed, how about that G Lu?

Why isn't there a GUILD REWARD?

You got this totaly wrong in my opinion.

Get off your butts and ban the hackers instead of rewarding them please, and dont tell me you cant find them, I've worked for too many gaming companies to buy that BS

Here's to hoping the next tourney actually is fun and promotes true and friendly competition because if you dont your greed is gonna cost you far more than what you made on this tourney.

Good journeys to everyone,
If I get banned for an honest opinion then let me wish you all the best right now.
It has been a pleasure and an honor to meet and interact with so many people in this game.

All my love,
Saabot

/steps off the podium of greed and looks at G Lu with a hopeful look that they will remember the fun that should exist in a game and think about what they are doing now verses what their dreams where when they created this world for all of us.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I after with everything. Cant br mad at G lu. They are a business and need means to make an income for thier staff and future projects aswell as making improvments and updates of ew3.

As Saabot said, i hope that current Leader is honest and yes i agree its very easy to stop hackers/exploiters in a game it is all down to prioritys. Ew3 is like a rough Diamond in the hands of gl u dev team. Polish it right and it would become somethung unique and amazing. Do it wrong (greed) and ppl will quit.
  • Options
    BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    As a player also.. Our intension is to give our opinion on the current issues about the event.. We will be very glad if Saabot concern on the game is being heard by admins.. Thank you sir/madam..
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »
    Hello all,

I agree 100% that this tournament sucked! and to make matters worse the tournament prior to this one was just as bad.

I am not rich but I do spend some money here and there to help my guild.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that a black cloud of depression formed over every single guild and player when this current tourney was announced.

My reasons for spending what I did was to allow my guild members to feel good and feel a part of the tourney themselves rather than sitting back feeling angry and depressed for a tourney that was focused in my opinion on two objectives....

Greed
    And
    Locating hackers and trying to rid the game of the ill gotton gems rather than taking the time to find these players they offered a tourney that excluded 99.9% of their player base.

Having said that, the current VP point leader that felt spending thousands of dollars to ensure your name on a fictional board in a digital game, If your truely honest and just have the cash I hope that it brings you the happiness you seem to need, Oh I hope your honest, I pray your honest, because the alternative would be so sad. To reward a hacker while alienating every single person in your player base.

I've decided its not worth it, my mission was accomplished, I gave the guild Im in a sense of participation, and I did it honestly. I could take the lead, wouldn't hurt me a bit, but at this point I have to ask myself, do I want to reward the developers for forgetting their real player base?

No I dont

I think they owe everyone an apology, at the very least a gift to the guild members that are guilded to the people who did invest in your greed, how about that G Lu?

Why isn't there a GUILD REWARD?

You got this totaly wrong in my opinion.

Get off your butts and ban the hackers instead of rewarding them please, and dont tell me you cant find them, I've worked for too many gaming companies to buy that BS

Here's to hoping the next tourney actually is fun and promotes true and friendly competition because if you dont your greed is gonna cost you far more than what you made on this tourney.

Good journeys to everyone,
    If I get banned for an honest opinion then let me wish you all the best right now.
    It has been a pleasure and an honor to meet and interact with so many people in this game.

All my love,
    Saabot

/steps off the podium of greed and looks at G Lu with a hopeful look that they will remember the fun that should exist in a game and think about what they are doing now verses what their dreams where when they created this world for all of us.

Just out of curiosity Saabot, based on your vp of 190k that essentially equates to $700 in gem purchases or close? I would imagine you had a few thousand from the quest bug but still would have had to buy $500 or so. I agree with many of your points but I'm just having a hard time understanding how you spent 500 and feel this way.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yupp. I feel the same about it.
    You know we love you Saab, but dont rly know why you supported this event like this, since you said alot about supporting guild community etc,but in this tournament there isnt any guild reward, just personal ones.
    And as long as there is 1 player like you in 10.000 players not supporting this kind of greed, they will simply just ignore the majority of the player base, who refuse to support this shameles greed. So basicly you and the other top 5 just supported the future pay to win mode events.
    And did some math aswell.
    The top noname player has 531000 vp atm (at least we know You from long back tourneys,and know you arent a hacker, but not his player)
    531k vp is 95580 gem, what counting ALL the discount possible greatest bundles etc is 1654,3 Euro. IF he/she isnt a hacker.
    IF he isnt a hacker (OR a "secret" Glu member) thats simply retarded.
    And everybody should thank theese players to ruin their future game since this gives a devs a seriously bad direction to lead/develope this game.
  • Options
    Menes wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity Saabot, based on your vp of 190k that essentially equates to $700 in gem purchases or close? I would imagine you had a few thousand from the quest bug but still would have had to buy $500 or so. I agree with many of your points but I'm just having a hard time understanding how you spent 500 and feel this way.

Do not ever accuse me of cheating in a game let alone in life again.
    I have more respect and honor for myself than that.
    I have never cheated at anything in my life.
    Have I made myself 100% clear?

If not step off cause I dont need you or care what you think

Editing post cause I want to take my insult back, I apologise

I'm blessed in life to have some money, not rich by any means but comfortable

As I stated in my original post....I did this to raise the spirits of the guild Im in

Thats how I justified the money

Again Im sorry I insulted you, but no sir, I do not cheat
  • Options
    Darqer wrote: »
    Yupp. I feel the same about it.
    You know we love you Saab, but dont rly know why you supported this event like this, since you said alot about supporting guild community etc,but in this tournament there isnt any guild reward, just personal ones.
    And as long as there is 1 player like you in 10.000 players not supporting this kind of greed, they will simply just ignore the majority of the player base, who refuse to support this shameles greed. So basicly you and the other top 5 just supported the future pay to win mode events.
    And did some math aswell.
    The top noname player has 531000 vp atm (at least we know You from long back tourneys,and know you arent a hacker, but not his player)
    531k vp is 95580 gem, what counting ALL the discount possible greatest bundles etc is 1654,3 Euro. IF he/she isnt a hacker.
    IF he isnt a hacker (OR a "secret" Glu member) thats simply retarded.
    And everybody should thank theese players to ruin their future game since this gives a devs a seriously bad direction to lead/develope this game.

As I stated in my original post I justified the money I spent in my heart so that my guild I belong too could feel like they were participating, to raise their spirits.

And it did raise their spirits
    Thats the only justification I need

Hope I explained it in a way you can understand
  • Options
    By the way, if you look under announcements they have stated that anyone that was banned for voicing their opinions have been unbanned

They further state that they have heard our voices so I think they will stick to a more community feel in the game now.

Lastly the ppl who did spend money? If you think they made money your wrong sweety ..... They lost money.....it is the loyal hard working everyday player that is their bread and butter.

I think this tourney proved that to them.

I have the greatest hope that from now on they are going to be a lot more player friendly, because this is a good game, with a wonderful community base

I fully believe that they know they made a mistake, and I fully believe that they wont repeat this mistake.

Hope to see you all in game

/hugz to everyone
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Well, the first thing they can do is to introduce Godly Ring and Godly Talisman of Berserker back into the tournament prize pools. Second thing is to add Godly of Resolve items or even wings/pets which worth more than those useless wondrous of fortitude rubbishes.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Well, the first thing they can do is to introduce Godly Ring and Godly Talisman of Berserker back into the tournament prize pools. Second thing is to add Godly of Resolve items or even wings/pets which worth more than those useless wondrous of fortitude rubbishes.

Have to agree with wondrous. Its just a flight upgrade from unbreak
  • Options
    Do not ever accuse me of cheating in a game let alone in life again.
    I have more respect and honor for myself than that.
    I have never cheated at anything in my life.
    Have I made myself 100% clear?

If not step off cause I dont need you or care what you think

Editing post cause I want to take my insult back, I apologise

I'm blessed in life to have some money, not rich by any means but comfortable

As I stated in my original post....I did this to raise the spirits of the guild Im in

Thats how I justified the money

Again Im sorry I insulted you, but no sir, I do not cheat

Not worried about the insults at all, and there was no mention in my post of you ever cheating. I do not consider the bug that allowed players over 51 to get additional gems cheating. This was in the game and most thought it was there just as in previous versions. I did not consider or mention that you were a cheater. I simply didn't understand how you spent 500-700 usd and still had this perspective. I don't know you in real life so I certainly would not judge your character outside of the game world. I am not sure why you jumped to the cheating conclusion but again my post never mentioned cheating in game or in life at all. Enjoy the game and have fun and grats for the present you bestowed on your guild.
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    None of this matters..

We are just dollars to them. Nothing more. So get over it.

No posts in the world will chg anything....unless we all quit at the same *** time. And none of you will do that and u know it....so enuff. Just deal ffs.....the whining is old.
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    There isnt guild rewards cause like the #1 guild has all of 1 person who made them win.
    Well if you dont included the whopping 2kVP the rest of his guild got.

So 49 people getting a reward that 1 person earned, yeah how many people would complain about that.

And some how i feel saabot that you thought you would win, your guild already had alot of VP w/o you.
    There obviously wasnt a guild reward so most high end guilds just dont care about this tourny, i mean if ialliance really cared i bet darthnian would be up in top 10.

So maybe this thread is more a rage at being out spent rather than tournament flaws.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Demonic, thats just s stupid thought why would he say what he said about being outsspent considerig when he posted this he was winning ?
  • Options
    Im quite active on thread and never saw it till today
    and all tournament related posts were stopped when she was winning.

Hence why i said it, flaws in her argument and quick assumptions due to peoples responses brought me to that decision.

Ive checked time of thread posting, it WAS posted after being out spent.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Not worried about the insults at all, and there was no mention in my post of you ever cheating. I do not consider the bug that allowed players over 51 to get additional gems cheating. This was in the game and most thought it was there just as in previous versions. I did not consider or mention that you were a cheater. I simply didn't understand how you spent 500-700 usd and still had this perspective. I don't know you in real life so I certainly would not judge your character outside of the game world. I am not sure why you jumped to the cheating conclusion but again my post never mentioned cheating in game or in life at all. Enjoy the game and have fun and grats for the present you bestowed on your guild.

I'm frozen at 2 bulbs into 50 sweety
    Ty for understanding
    Same to you have fun, here's to hoping the next tourney has something to offer everyone
  • Options
    bidsy wrote: »
    None of this matters..

We are just dollars to them. Nothing more. So get over it.

No posts in the world will chg anything....unless we all quit at the same *** time. And none of you will do that and u know it....so enuff. Just deal ffs.....the whining is old.

None of us where "whining"
    We were discussing mistakes and solutions
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    There isnt guild rewards cause like the #1 guild has all of 1 person who made them win.
    Well if you dont included the whopping 2kVP the rest of his guild got.

So 49 people getting a reward that 1 person earned, yeah how many people would complain about that.

And some how i feel saabot that you thought you would win, your guild already had alot of VP w/o you.
    There obviously wasnt a guild reward so most high end guilds just dont care about this tourny, i mean if ialliance really cared i bet darthnian would be up in top 10.

So maybe this thread is more a rage at being out spent rather than tournament flaws.

Our guild went into it with the same attitude everyone did, not to try to win anything.
    You know how I feel about you
    I know how you feel about me
    You just wanted to troll
    Your opinion about anything has never mattered to me
    And it still doesn't
    If you dont have something constructive to say, how about you just say nothing ok?
    This thread is about the current state of the game
    Not your personal need to insult me
    But hey if it makes you feel better or bigger or inflated in any way?......
    Go ahead
  • Options
    Demonic, thats just s stupid thought why would he say what he said about being outsspent considerig when he posted this he was winning ?

Thank you Jaynee
    Btw Im female lol
    This is simply Demonic trolling me, we dont like each other much
    But I appreciate the support
    /hugz
  • Options
    Thank you Jaynee
    Btw Im female lol
    This is simply Demonic trolling me, we dont like each other much
    But I appreciate the support
    /hugz

I don't troll forums, never have never will. Not that petty.
    I never had anything personal against you, though after a outbreak like this trying to hide the true fact under tournament flaws, and pretending to do it for guild glory. you have lost all respect to me and a lot of other players. (Yes its not just me thinking this.)

I simply acted from you said.
    Anyone else would of got the same reply.
    If you cant handle that well im sorry.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    I don't troll forums, never have never will. Not that petty.
    I never had anything personal against you, though after a outbreak like this trying to hide the true fact under tournament flaws, and pretending to do it for guild glory. you have lost all respect to me and a lot of other players.

I simply acted from you said.
    Anyone else would of got the same reply.
    If you cant handle that well im sorry.

Demonic Im not going to let you turn this post into a flame war so lets be clear
    You never had my respect
    I've never needed yours, never had respect from you, so how can I lose it?
    I'm not even going to try to justify anything to you because frankly I dont lose any sleep over what you think about anything.
    Troll away
    You wont get another response from me
    This was a constructive thread of game issues untill you showed up
    Do us all a favor and dont ruin this thread with your own personal issues ok?
    Some of us actually have some thoughts and opinions we would like to express to the dev teams
    Thank you
  • Options
    @demonic
    Love how you keep editing your posts btw lol
    Back peddle baby, back peddle with everything you have
    The only person you can speak for is yourself
    Same as me, you dont hear me telling you what my guild thinks
    Go ask them yourself if you want their answer
  • Options
    Hmm personal attacks lol
    Well guess i wont stoop as low as you.
    Almost like you want it to turn into a flame war but...
    Wont play your game and you wont hear from me again.
    Have fun with your pointless dramas.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    I'm frozen at 2 bulbs into 50 sweety
    Ty for understanding
    Same to you have fun, here's to hoping the next tourney has something to offer everyone

I wish I was still 50, I hate the fact of not having any daily quests is boring. But then again I can't complain I prolly go my fair share of tokens from 51. Hoping next one is a kill tourney... Maybe they will make a fake glu developer jade boss that we can all beat on for this pos tourney. Would be a good way for them to show humility
  • Options
    I wish I was still 50, I hate the fact of not having any daily quests is boring. But then again I can't complain I prolly go my fair share of tokens from 51. Hoping next one is a kill tourney... Maybe they will make a fake glu developer jade boss that we can all beat on for this pos tourney. Would be a good way for them to show humility

Lol what an awsome idea!!!!!!!!
    Now that is something I would lose sleep over just to stay up and farm them lol
    Omg you made me laugh till I cried thank you
    I agree tho, the tourney should have been boss or something directly related to the content
    /high 5 on the dev team boss kill, best laugh Ive had in ages

/hugz
  • Options
    Goodnight everyone, I've got a cold (yuck)
    Gonna get some rest
    Have a great evening or day depending where in this beautiful world of ours you are
    Sweet dreams
  • Options
    Goodnight everyone, I've got a cold (yuck)
    Gonna get some rest
    Have a great evening or day depending where in this beautiful world of ours you are
    Sweet dreams

Same here, had this cold for last 3 or 4 days and its driving me nuts... Have a good one and lets petition the dev boss
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Much respect to you sabbot ,,(:
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

SHHHHHH!! They might ban you again:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Maybe your ****ed demonic about being outspet? O running out of your glitches gems ? Ha

And apologies saabot i was ranting didnt care to ask! she**
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Much respect to you sabbot ,,(:

/hugz sweety and thank you
    I am not worthy
    But I am thankful for you and all my other friends here for brightening each day for me and making my life much richer than it was before
    I love and care about each and everyone of you
    /hugz