Options

The current tournament

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Menes wrote: »
    Same here, had this cold for last 3 or 4 days and its driving me nuts... Have a good one and lets petition the dev boss

Keeping you in my prayer baby, feel better real soon
    /hugz
  • Options
    Maybe your ****ed demonic about being outspet? O running out of your glitches gems ? Ha

And apologies saabot i was ranting didnt care to ask! she**

Oh honey no apology needed
    You did nothing wrong!
    I'll take a hug tho.....
    Hugz are the best thing in the world :-)

/hugz
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    There isnt guild rewards cause like the #1 guild has all of 1 person who made them win.
    Well if you dont included the whopping 2kVP the rest of his guild got.

So 49 people getting a reward that 1 person earned, yeah how many people would complain about that.

And some how i feel saabot that you thought you would win, your guild already had alot of VP w/o you.
    There obviously wasnt a guild reward so most high end guilds just dont care about this tourny, i mean if ialliance really cared i bet darthnian would be up in top 10.

So maybe this thread is more a rage at being out spent rather than tournament flaws.

Lol just wanna inform u budd, most mmbers of iALLIANCE are students from the Philippines, they dont hve any credit cards or $$$ to spend for this kind of tournament, and yeah most of my mmbers are ****ed, and they feel useless, as well as my 4 other Guild leaders. Top 10 or whatever rankings that is..we do care man. Saabot did a great job, yeah she spend a lot of money but not just for herself but for iA's.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Maybe your ****ed demonic about being outspet? O running out of your glitches gems ? Ha

And apologies saabot i was ranting didnt care to ask! she**

Funny stuff really funny lol

Um i got 35k total so yeah obviously gonna get outspent so yeah... Fail
    And i can afford gems lol glitched gems were gone after 2 days... So yeah fail again
    Im just not stupid enough to blow $500 on 1 tournament.. Lol

Oh what about this post getting posted while she was winning??
    Yeah dude all your saying is wrong.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Just like what she said, were discussing things and solution..
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Lol just wanna inform u budd, most mmbers of iALLIANCE are students from the Philippines, they dont hve any credit cards or $$$ to spend for this kind of tournament, and yeah most of my mmbers are ****ed, and they feel useless, as well as my 4 other Guild leaders. Top 10 or whatever rankings that is..we do care man. Saabot did a great job, yeah she spend a lot of money but not just for herself but for iA's.

You do care about what?
    Guild rank on a non-guild rewarded tournament?
    Are you serious?

The stuff i could say, but would just lead into pointless dramatic dribble from you guys.
    So yeah just had to reply cause what you guys are saying is stupid, last post i promise.

Complain as much as you want now, i wont see it lol
    Quite obvious that this is a pointless thread now.

@aomine.
    The admins closed all tournament related threads for a reason.
    They know how players feel about it, opening another one just to say the exact same stuff is pointless...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Even though im ****ed with this tourney, i think there's more to this tourney than what meets the eye. Why would they make you wait 5-7 days for rewards? I think this a ruse to draw out hackers.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Even though im ****ed with this tourney, i think there's more to this tourney than what meets the eye. Why would they make you wait 5-7 days for rewards? I think this a ruse to draw out hackers.

Amen
    It was the purpose I have no doubts on that, and I said that in my original post

My problem with this was....

They could have with a little work and investigation done this without punishing everyone

Currently I do believe if G lu does not lose sight of their original dream when they created this game that so many good things are going to be added to the content of this game.

As one person said, we are a diamond in the rough, and I still believe enough in this game to wait watch and help them achieve a lot of new content because this game has so much potential.

G lu I beseech you to always keep in mind that "THE COMUNITY" thT forms within any given game is the "ABOLUTE" decisive then that once you have, if you manage to get it, is the "ONLY" thing that can carry "ANY" game to greatness

G lu you have managed to "Cultivate" a community....
    It is the "Community" that will carry you to greatness
    Without a solid "COMMUNITY" you will not only never progreess....but you will fail and lose everything you have worked so hard to accomplish thus far.

I am going to start a new thread soon, probably after this current tourney, and I would like everyone to participate.
    We love this game, we love our friends in this game
    We dream of all the things that are possible in this game
    All we ask is that you listen to us with an open mind, think outside the box, we have a lot of good ideas, we are willing to help you and continue playing based on the community of this game that keeps us comming back everyday.

IMAGINATION
    DREAMS
    ACTION
    CONTENT
    Remember what you currently have to work with, build on that, dont build on something that isn't there yet

In closing just a couple things off the top of my head that shouldn't have been done....

Why freeze your hardest working players levels?
    This accomplished nothing but resentment
    You punished your hardest working players

I know your intentions were double coin sided....
    1. Trying to remove glitches and hacked Gems that should have been approached from an investigative stance not from a "lets make them use them"
    All you did was punish us for our loyalty to you and your game
    2. Giving lower players a chance to catch up....
    Good intentions....but bad choice. Games like this are supposed to be challenging its not supposed to be too hard OR too easy, it's the challenge that makes it WORTH DOING
    All of the mid range to high range players paid their dues to get where we are, everyone has to pay their dues, that way when you do achieve your levels, gear, ability to farm and move on to you second character you have a sense of pride and accomplishment
    You STOLE that from us G lu

Needing drops that were already hard to get, removing the drops that your higher level players need after putting in the HARD WORK was a total fail on your part, again we worked hard to get here, and now we got punished for all that hard work, Imtruely dont know what you were thinking here....

Perhaps if the tourney rewards were actually worth the effort this might not hurt and affect us so much, but your tourney prizes are worse than what we already have.....how are you supposed to inspire us when the end result is LESS THAN what we have already achieved on our own?

Then you add new content, we were so excited, we had so many dreams and expectations, we were ready to move into a NEW CHAPTER of a game that WE ARE H eLPING YOU REALAlISE.....
    Without us, your player base, YOU WOULDNT EXIST

Please dont think this is a rant, its not, its a plee from a player to ask you to DREAM WITH US AGAIN

New content, with two tournaments, that had NOTHING to do with the new content.....I truly cant even begin to imagine what the driving force was for you to make what should have been in my opinion, a clearly bad decision that did not instill faith or loyalty or advance the game in anyway.

You did not advance the game, you sent it into a frozen ice age that is going to take you many months to thaw out and regain the respect and faith of the people who believed in you and your game.

I could go on and on but I think thats enough for now, and all future opinions on game content should have its own thread and after this tourney is over Im going to start a IDEA and OPINION thread for everyone

Please listen to what we have to say G lu
    We are trying to help you, not tear you down.

In closing I would ask only one thing of the dev teams.....

YOU ASKED US TO DREAM WITH YOU AND WE DID

nOW WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DREAM WITH US

CREAT THE DREAM WE ALL bELIEVED IN WHEN WE MADE THE DECISION TO DREAM WITH YOU

wE DONT WANT THIS DREAM TO END

BELIEVE IN YOUR IMAGINATION

MAKE US BELIEVE iN YOU AGAIN

Respectfully and willing to believe in you again,
    Saabot

Thank you for your consideration