Options

Glu Admin please respond to this message

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
Hello glu admin,

I have been playing this game for a while and I am getting less and less interested in the game like many others I have talked to. Just so you know, many people I have played with before have quit because some things were unfair and exaggerated. As I started to look for the wings in Champion Netherborn someone told me that because of the way the drop rates work, some people could get the wings after 1 try, some at 500 and over, and others would never get them and so I started wondering if it was true. In my case, I am now officially on my 2514th kill in legendary champ and I think this is way exaggerated. So I would like to have more information on how the drop rates work from the point of view of a GLU ADMIN. Also, I think it is time to change these ridiculous drops from him. In my opinion, we should all be able to get the wings in a maximum amount of 1000 kills in legendary and maybe 2000 for normal (this should apply for all the wing drops right now and in the future). My second topic is on the Risen Ronin drops. I was very exited to learn that there would be a new Jade Forest update but I was very disappointed when I saw his drops. Players cannot get any Godly items from him. Could you tell me what is the point of having the same drops we get in legendary Netherborn? In my opinion this makes no sense because you are making people like me who got all the unbreakables from the ivar mountains which has a much better drop rate uninterested in jade. So I think the godly items should be accessible in jade and not just in endless mode. I know that glu mobile is trying to make more money off the customers recently and I understand that but I don't agree with their approach. This is one of the main reasons why some players delete the game and I will end up doing it as well if nothing changes. As I looked at the shop in the game, I didn't find it very developped and I was asking myself "Why don't you guys work on it?!" This is a great opportunity to make cash if you want some. As a player, I would be ready to pay for some items if the price in gems is reasonable. Lowering the price would definitely end up making you more money. In the next updates I will expect to see a bigger variety of gear as well as other wings in the shop. What would make this different from the offerings is that you would be guaranteed to get what you want. Another reason why people don't get gems for the offerings. This concludes my "Things to change" list for the game. Eternity warriors 3 is definitely an unfinished diamond meaning that it has lots of potential. I wouldn't be writing this if this wasn't true. I think that these changes and a bit of advertising would make this game the best RPG and would help to grow the community. I really hope that Glu will respond to my questions and tell me what will be next for the upcoming updates.

With all my respect,

Freddy 406
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sup Freddy.

You know another way to get godly items? Money for gold offerings. It makes both Glu and their wallets delighted!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    How can you use money for gold offerings?
  • Options
    Real money. Gems.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Jesus, do paragraphs not exist on the internet?
  • Options
    Are u talking about coins or actual money?
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Are u talking about coins or actual money?

Real money. You think Glu would give us offerings for coins?
  • Options
    Had to refresh sorry
  • Options
    They will have to change cuz more people will start leaving.
  • Options
    Lord_FerrariLord_Ferrari Registered Users 5 Posts
    você tem razão espero que a glu olhe com carinho sua sugestao
  • Options
    They have no need to change anything. Tons of people have quit, but there are always those people that blow thousands of dollars. That's how Glu makes it money.

The people that leave are the people that are unwilling to spend. Therefore, we are worthless to Glu.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    I wish I could get on and get the goldy items dang iOS 7.1
  • Options
    I wish I could get on and get the goldy items dang iOS 7.1

You mean buy them?
  • Options
    They have no need to change anything. Tons of people have quit, but there are always those people that blow thousands of dollars. That's how Glu makes it money.

The people that leave are the people that are unwilling to spend. Therefore, we are worthless to Glu.

You are not helping are cause Ultra. All I'm saying is that more people would be ready to pay if this changes. You have to agree
  • Options
    I would pay myself
  • Options
    It's obvious that they would make soooo much more money if a vaster amount of people started paying. Right now, there is only a few players who pay thousands. It doesn't give them much
  • Options
    you said you wanted godly items. I said they were right there in the offerings. Everything, godly spaulders, chest, gauntlets, Murdermaker...all of it there.

All you have to do is give out some cash for offerings. The drop rate is low, but at least they're there. They did change it. It sure as hell has a better drop rate than endless from what i've heard.

And Freddy, in your first post, you said you wanted a boss to drop godlies. Now, if you are willing to pay, why don't you buy gold offerings?
  • Options
    But they should put it in the shop so that you are guaranteed to get what you want and put it back in jade to make the game more interesting.
  • Options
    For one, i completely disagree with a shop. All a noob has to do is reach level 44 and than he can just buy the best weapon in the game. It took me a month to get Murdermaker. Is this fair?

I agree with the jade boss. This new one is a complete total joke.
  • Options
    I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money.
  • Options
    For one, i completely disagree with a shop. All a noob has to do is reach level 44 and than he can just buy the best weapon in the game. It took me a month to get Murdermaker. Is this fair?

I agree with the jade boss. This new one is a complete total joke.

As they do in the offerings, you could pay for the weapons that are at your lvl
  • Options
    I heard one guy say that he spent 20 bucks and got two godlies and a gold level 44. I heard another guy say that he spent over 20 and got nothing.

Freddy, i have nothing to say about the money you spend. I'm just mad about my mage. No matter what, it's impossible for me to progress unless i get a gold level 44. Which i can't get unless i spend money. Problem is, my father doesn't allow me to spend a single penny on this game. So i'm stuck. Endless is out of the question. Jade Forest is out of the question.

Like you, im losing interesti the game. It's not fair to those that don't have money to spend.
  • Options
    Let's say you are at lvl 23. You can buy lvl 23 gear
  • Options
    Let's say you are at lvl 23. You can buy lvl 23 gear

I said if he hits level 44. Which took me 2 weeks on my mage.

Guess how long it took to farm MM from endless?
  • Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Freddy, this game isn't really about shops to begin with. This game is all about farming and working hard for those gears. Thus why I think this game should be renamed as Eternal Farming 3.
  • Options
    Do u think an admin will respond?
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Freddy, this game isn't really about shops to begin with. This game is all about farming and working hard for those gears. Thus why I think this game should be renamed as Eternal Farming 3.

Yeah, like i said, how much fun is it to have the entire leaderboard purged with noobs who have no skill but have a nice fat wallet?

And Dave, if you ever met Jade Cyclops, you would deem the game as Eternity Pointless Farming and Testing your patience 3
  • Options
    I highly doubt it. They may have read what you post on here but The thing is -- they may not like what they saw on it.
  • Options
    Do u think an admin will respond?

An admin?

No, but im sure there will be plenty of other people who will start taking sides, and then an admin will come and close the thread, and then ban me (again) for bashing on Glu.
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »

You can't really work hard to get Goldies. If they want to make money, let's do it the right way to begin with.
  • Options
    Haha Ultra rotfl. That name you've made up doesn't even have a ring to it :P
This discussion has been closed.