Options

Glu Admin please respond to this message

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    You can't really work hard to get Goldies. If they want to make money, let's do it the right way to begin with.

You can't work hard to get godlies........

I have spent a month to farm for MM and two godly items.

Now a baby with a daddy who has money can just pass me.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Haha Ultra rotfl. That name you've made up doesn't even have a ring to it :P

It was supposed to express the truth, lol.
  • Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yeah you can work hard for Goldies. Just not Godlies.. And haha Ultra
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    I highly doubt it. They may have read what you post on here but The thing is -- they may not like what they saw on it.

Well it's the truth. Wake up glu!
  • Options
    Yeah you can work hard for Goldies. Just not Godlies.. And haha Ultra

It is the depressing truth.

I work my *** off in endless, mastering and honing my skills at the parry and now i can breeze through 110-120 most of the time.

2 year old's dad walks in a pulls out his shiny credit card.

My dad: "do you want to go to college? You don't study Calculus just to go work at McDonalds!"
  • Options
    Truth can hurt Freddy. I highly doubt the admin will answer you
  • Options
    Lol same here Ultra.. Except I'm expected to go to university instead
  • Options
    Anyway Freddy guess you realized the admin won't answer your requests and suggestions for the game.
  • Options
    Some may get desperate. Can't blame them. Lol
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hello glu admin,

I have been playing this game for a while and I am getting less and less interested in the game like many others I have talked to. Just so you know, many people I have played with before have quit because some things were unfair and exaggerated. As I started to look for the wings in Champion Netherborn someone told me that because of the way the drop rates work, some people could get the wings after 1 try, some at 500 and over, and others would never get them and so I started wondering if it was true. In my case, I am now officially on my 2514th kill in legendary champ and I think this is way exaggerated. So I would like to have more information on how the drop rates work from the point of view of a GLU ADMIN. Also, I think it is time to change these ridiculous drops from him. In my opinion, we should all be able to get the wings in a maximum amount of 1000 kills in legendary and maybe 2000 for normal (this should apply for all the wing drops right now and in the future). My second topic is on the Risen Ronin drops. I was very exited to learn that there would be a new Jade Forest update but I was very disappointed when I saw his drops. Players cannot get any Godly items from him. Could you tell me what is the point of having the same drops we get in legendary Netherborn? In my opinion this makes no sense because you are making people like me who got all the unbreakables from the ivar mountains which has a much better drop rate uninterested in jade. So I think the godly items should be accessible in jade and not just in endless mode. I know that glu mobile is trying to make more money off the customers recently and I understand that but I don't agree with their approach. This is one of the main reasons why some players delete the game and I will end up doing it as well if nothing changes. As I looked at the shop in the game, I didn't find it very developped and I was asking myself "Why don't you guys work on it?!" This is a great opportunity to make cash if you want some. As a player, I would be ready to pay for some items if the price in gems is reasonable. Lowering the price would definitely end up making you more money. In the next updates I will expect to see a bigger variety of gear as well as other wings in the shop. What would make this different from the offerings is that you would be guaranteed to get what you want. Another reason why people don't get gems for the offerings. This concludes my "Things to change" list for the game. Eternity warriors 3 is definitely an unfinished diamond meaning that it has lots of potential. I wouldn't be writing this if this wasn't true. I think that these changes and a bit of advertising would make this game the best RPG and would help to grow the community. I really hope that Glu will respond to my questions and tell me what will be next for the upcoming updates.

With all my respect,

Freddy 406

Thanks for the note. Please keep in mind that we forum admins aren't the game team so we don't have the ability address future changes. However, the game team does check in here, so we appreciate the feedback!
  • Options
    JoJo0oJoJo0o Registered Users 2 Posts
    haaaa! nice one
  • Options
    NazmarNazmar Registered Users 13 Posts
    For one, i completely disagree with a shop. All a noob has to do is reach level 44 and than he can just buy the best weapon in the game. It took me a month to get Murdermaker. Is this fair?

I agree with the jade boss. This new one is a complete total joke.

How the f...k u can judge who is the noob and who is not?
    U got the MM in JC... Am i right??? JC was dropping loads of godly and lvl 44 weps (i got 2 of em in no time). Now ppl are trying to get a wep in endless and they have to pass lvl 115 with a c.rap wep (thats to hard). Isnt that unfair? So pls listen to the other opinions and dont be a freaking selfish. The game needs many fixes anyway. I agree with the shop. I will never buy an item with real money. Some other would. So dont judge the other players and especially their opinion
  • Options
    nyjn wrote: »
    Jesus, do paragraphs not exist on the internet?

And u s..ck. Read what he wrote and NO how he wrote it!!!
    FOR GOD SAKE wake up ppl.
  • Options
    It is the depressing truth.

I work my *** off in endless, mastering and honing my skills at the parry and now i can breeze through 110-120 most of the time.

2 year old's dad walks in a pulls out his shiny credit card.

My dad: "do you want to go to college? You don't study Calculus just to go work at McDonalds!"

Ohhhhh and btw. Warrior is easier to pass the endless waves (as the ppl says). Isn't that unfair for monks?
    Or...hmmmmm... let me think.... I will make a warrior till lvl 50 and get MM and godly in endless after wave 115 with the current drop rating. THANK U DUDE. Thats fair.
  • Options
    Kane translate re Mpufara kai pes tous ta opos prepei!!!! :D
  • Options
    Nazmar wrote: »
    How the f...k u can judge who is the noob and who is not?
    U got the MM in JC... Am i right??? JC was dropping loads of godly and lvl 44 weps (i got 2 of em in no time). Now ppl are trying to get a wep in endless and they have to pass lvl 115 with a c.rap wep (thats to hard). Isnt that unfair? So pls listen to the other opinions and dont be a freaking selfish. The game needs many fixes anyway. I agree with the shop. I will never buy an item with real money. Some other would. So dont judge the other players and especially their opinion

I had to farm endless 110-120 for my murdermaker
  • Options
    Ohhhhh and btw. Warrior is easier to pass the endless waves (as the ppl says). Isn't that unfair for monks?
    Or...hmmmmm... let me think.... I will make a warrior till lvl 50 and get MM and godly in endless after wave 115 with the current drop rating. THANK U DUDE. Thats fair.

Actually, thats what a lot of people are doing. They max their monk to full unbreakable and then start new file with warrior. I'm struggling trying to get a nightfire for my mage with really bad gear. So i know what it feels like.

But I'm not going to pay money for it. So there you go.

The game is unfair for monks, yes. That is why I'm hoping for a jade forest that can drop gold lvl44 and godlies. I have said this is forums several times.
  • Options
    MpufMpuf Registered Users 1 Posts
    Kane translate re Mpufara kai pes tous ta opos prepei!!!! :D

What my friend is trying to say is obvious but i will explain anyhow.

We understand not having a life. We do play games a lot and we enjoy it. But having no life and spending it in forums?? Is this even real ?? Don't you have better things to do that critisism and flaming in a game forum for a m mobile device?? I have one word for all of you. It's called priorities and those who don't understand now will do in the future.

So instead of crying for a game that has several bugs and undergoes changes monthly, is f2p but p2w ( at least fast ) and more importantly instead of flaming an judging other people, why don't you look at the mirror and start improving what you see FIRST???

KTHNXBYE

Mpuf (Android)
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Glu admin if u are here, I think it is the right time to close the thread again. Hahaha
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Glu admin if u are here, I think it is the right time to close the thread again. Hahaha

Yeah, think you're right.
This discussion has been closed.