Options

Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
13436240873_e5263c2de1.jpg
The first of many 4th kingdom stages was been revealed, with more to come in the following weeks! Explorers to this brave new world are reporting ferocious enemies attuned elementally to the many crystals across the landscape. Warriors will need strong gear and strong runes to survive. As the paths in the land are investigated, more of it will be revealed to be conquered.

13436475714_2c51fbe4a2_n.jpg
The first ares found are crystal ice caverns, filled with frozen horrors. Chittering nightmares not seen in ages are rumored to have returned. Make sure your weapons burn bright with fire to vanquish these demons!

PvP
One-on-one realtime PvP with seasonal leagues and rewards. Systems are currently being made and defined, but we are also trying to ensure not only player rewards, but guild rewards as well. Start planning your rune strategy soon - it may be the difference between life and death in the arena.

Priority Bug/Fix List
This is a list of top issues we are investigating at this time.
  • Lag when selling items
  • Bosses only dropping one reagent
  • Bundle update size and progress resetting
  • iPhone 4/s and iOS 7.1 crashing
  • Eyeball boss laser beam freezing you in fire tower
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    Great idea to have this post, especially the bug fixes. I'll look forward to the teasers as they are released.
  • Options
    elimac16elimac16 Registered Users 4 Posts
    much better if wings is not only a display but they have option 2 like ignor enemy def. or anything coz its useless without option
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    So for the lotus tower we need lightning attack and fire resist. 4th kingdom we will need fire attack and ice resist. Can you make it so normal levels and bosses drop runes and also swap runes for gold and not gems.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    so we have to wait weeks for the selling bug to be fixed? I hope my guild does not fall apart by then....That sure is giving people a lot of time to find something not so jacked up. Roll back the patch and give us something fun to play again this is just bad. We shouldn't have to wait to look forward to a working game. I would be excited about a fourth kingdom but as of now I don't even know that I will continue playing if at least the selling item issue is not fixed.
  • Options
    elimac16 wrote: »
    much better if wings is not only a display but they have option 2 like ignor enemy def. or anything coz its useless without option

More utility for vanity items is something that is being batted around, same with pets. This is no way a promise, but we agree. It's something that we have to think about carefully.
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    so we have to wait weeks for the selling bug to be fixed? I hope my guild does not fall apart by then....That sure is giving people a lot of time to find something not so jacked up. Roll back the patch and give us something fun to play again this is just bad. We shouldn't have to wait to look forward to a working game. I would be excited about a fourth kingdom but as of now I don't even know that I will continue playing if at least the selling item issue is not fixed.

We believe we've identified the bug, and are testing the fixes now. We HOPE to have it fixed next week, but I don't want to promise what we can't deliver. This is a very painful bug - we are focusing on getting it resolved ASAP.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
    The first of many 4th kingdom stages will be revealed next week, with more to come afterwards. Explorers to this brave new world are reporting ferocious enemies attuned elementally to the many crystals across the landscape. As the paths in the land are investigated, more of it will be revealed to be conquered.

The first ares found are crystal ice caverns, filled with frozen horrors. Chittering nightmares not seen in ages are rumored to have returned. Make sure your weapons burn bright with fire to vanquish these demons!

PvP
    One-on-one realtime PvP with seasonal leagues and rewards. Systems are currently being made and defined, but we are also trying to ensure not only player rewards, but guild rewards as well.

Priority Bug/Fix List
    • Lag when selling items

And what about swapping runes?

I cant afford to swap them ALL THE TIME.

I'm not even gonna bother posting my next comment.....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Could you please increase rune drop rate. Also God of crafting only gives lesser runes no matter how many times you spin it.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    This post is a great idea to keep us in the loop :)
    Please try not to spam it out with complaining guys. Suggestions and ideas have there own sub forum for a reason.
    As for your dilemma with replacing runes the easy answer is keep multiples of your main weapon and armor sets.
  • Options
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Could you please increase rune drop rate. Also God of crafting only gives lesser runes no matter how many times you spin it.

Will take a look into your second point. Rune drop rates will not be reviewed until the the tower has been out for awhile and we can examine the data. Starting next week however, we will be giving out rune tokens as rewards frequently :)
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts

I've had numerous green runes plus drills and guildies have received the odd blue. Rune rate is fine with some iif and the new maps will provide another source to obtain them. The current tower system is just to give us a taste of what's coming.
  • Options
    We believe we've identified the bug, and are testing the fixes now. We HOPE to have it fixed next week, but I don't want to promise what we can't deliver. This is a very painful bug - we are focusing on getting it resolved ASAP.

thank you...it's good to see you realize how painful it is. I imagine it is painful for you guys as well because it is safe to say it's causing a mass exodus and the longer it goes without fixing the more money ultimately glu will lose.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    I've had numerous green runes plus drills and guildies have received the odd blue. Rune rate is fine with some iif and the new maps will provide another source to obtain them. The current tower system is just to give us a taste of what's coming.

I'm level 50 with 472 iif and make it to floor 50. Always lesser rune drops or none at all.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    As for your dilemma with replacing runes the easy answer is keep multiples of your main weapon and armor sets.

I have full godly resolve set and talisman and ring along with a murdermaker. I'm suppose to have 3 of each? Took month's to farm 1 set much less 3. Bag space isn't enough to hold 3 sets either.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    I have full godly resolve set and talisman and ring along with a murdermaker. I'm suppose to have 3 of each? Took month's to farm 1 set much less 3. Bag space isn't enough to hold 3 sets either.

Main thing is Murdermaker.

And i only have one. Took me a month to get, too.
  • Options
    thank you...it's good to see you realize how painful it is. I imagine it is painful for you guys as well because it is safe to say it's causing a mass exodus and the longer it goes without fixing the more money ultimately glu will lose.

It is also quite painful because I enjoy the tower and selling items afterwards takes foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever. :(
  • Options
    Is this coming next week like you said in your other post?

Because personally, im so bored of tower that i hope maintenance goes on tonight. Looking forward to some new content. And hoping it doesn't disappoint the players.
  • Options
    Is this coming next week like you said in your other post?

Because personally, im so bored of tower that i hope maintenance goes on tonight. Looking forward to some new content. And hoping it doesn't disappoint the players.

Next week is the current plan. We are being more conscious of QAing new content fully, so it is delaying things a bit. I believe we can all agree we would rather wait a couple extra days and have it arrive working correctly at this point :)
  • Options
    Next week is the current plan. We are being more conscious of QAing new content fully, so it is delaying things a bit. I believe we can all agree we would rather wait a couple extra days and have it arrive working correctly at this point :)

Yeah. Rushed content only ****es players off.

I just hope it comes before Spring Break ends:)
  • Options

true however at this point sooner rather than later is highly important. rollback imo or at least do a hot fix to take care of the slow selling.
  • Options
    true however at this point sooner rather than later is highly important. rollback imo or at least do a hot fix to take care of the slow selling.

Those options are both impossible, unfortunately.
  • Options
    PichiePichie Registered Users 13 Posts
    Those options are both impossible, unfortunately.

Mr. Moloch, Does your team doesn't notice that the MAIN and MOST VIOLENT REACTION of all the players right now is the SLOW SELLING of ITEMS? Don't you have sense of humor? Do not be blinded by it, fix it as soon as possible or you will lose loyal EW3 players...Please take this seriously Moloch, gluadmin, and others who are in charge of the well-being of the game....Please reply ASAP to me...
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Pichie wrote: »
    Mr. Moloch, Does your team doesn't notice that the MAIN and MOST VIOLENT REACTION of all the players right now is the SLOW SELLING of ITEMS? Don't you have sense of humor? Do not be blinded by it, fix it as soon as possible or you will lose loyal EW3 players...Please take this seriously Moloch, gluadmin, and others who are in charge of the well-being of the game....Please reply ASAP to me...

Dude, do you have any idea how the app submission process takes place? Read up on it before posting again.
  • Options
    JChitwood85JChitwood85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Of course he doesn't. He just assumes glu clicks a mouse and fixes things. The slow selling is a pain, but it could be worse. And at least it will be fixed next week. I truly wish the complainers would quit.... or at least understand the processes before they lash out.
  • Options
    BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hey guys ive a problem to log in with my iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1..
    It's 2 days that The Blue bar update (when you open The application) is not going to complete..i can stay all time with The open application that not log to see my character.. Is it my personal problem or is a server problem? Please tell me how i can fix The problem..Thanks so much and sorry for my bad english
  • Options
    Jt11727Jt11727 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Its completely off topic but id really like an answer, im on my mobile and i was viewing this site in mobile view. I switched it to full site but now i cant find a option to switch it back to mobile view. How do i switch back?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Would you please consider fixing the timer at least in the new tower as it's not so funny to finish twice level 50 with 2 seconds remaining and just end up in players top?
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Pvp is coming now prepare to fight... And to report alot of hacker :D
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
    The first of many 4th kingdom stages will be revealed next week, with more to come afterwards. Explorers to this brave new world are reporting ferocious enemies attuned elementally to the many crystals across the landscape. Warriors will need strong gear and strong runes to survive. As the paths in the land are investigated, more of it will be revealed to be conquered.

PvP
    One-on-one realtime PvP with seasonal leagues and rewards. Systems are currently being made and defined, but we are also trying to ensure not only player rewards, but guild rewards as well. Start planning your rune strategy soon - it may be the difference between life and death in the arena.

Priority Bug/Fix List
    • Lag when selling items

Ok we are running out of bag space getting the new runes, and we have just upgraded our gear to give us a boost in the new tower. Now we have to change the runes on what we have or go through everything again trying to get new gear, but our bag space can only increase if we spend cash. How about a inventory for gear, and a separate one for runes and reagents.

On another note is it just me or does the drops in the new tower not match the difficulty level? Having a major fight but not getting anything useful in return.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Of course he doesn't. He just assumes glu clicks a mouse and fixes things. The slow selling is a pain, but it could be worse. And at least it will be fixed next week. I truly wish the complainers would quit.... or at least understand the processes before they lash out.

if it was much worse no one would be playing the game anymore...as it is many have left. have you not noticed town chat? This might be the death of this game. It is not only for us that it needs to be fixed asap...it is in their best interest if they wish to continue making any money off it.