Options

4th Kindom, Harder then it should be.

Just did the first level of the 4th kingdom. Recommended GS = 7500, My GS = 9511, My level = 50. This should have been a no problem level, but instead it took my several potions to beat, and was on the verge of death many times.

Either nurf the 4th kingdom, increase drop rate, increase level or change the recommended gs. Because the recommended gs should be at least 10,000
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    11771 gs level 50 warrior with full godly resolve gear and murdermaker and full common and rare fire damage and full common and rare ice resist and I still had to use a health pot or 2 on last stage. The recommended gs is definitely not correct on any boss anymore in my opinion. The rune system has drastically messed up the gs system.
    mw4p46.png
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    I have over 12k gs on my monk and on first attempt of the legendary first level I got raped by the boss. Something is way out of whack. I havent tried with my 9k mage or 7k war which both should be able to do according to the req but I am betting wont happen.....*** glu? I know i dont suck lol
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    My 11k gs monk was raped at the first map lolz.

Although my 8k mage managed to get to the 2nd map and cleared every monsters except for the archer that ultimately raped mage. He spams so much ice arrows and add to that the low health before getting there. Didn't bother with pots as I didn't really want to waste any.

Seriously, monk stinks as the game progresses. I still love monk as he is my main but couldn't understand why they'd make him very weak.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Guys this is a new zone that is made for us in full godly gear,mm etc. And do you know why its hard? Because they WANT you tid buy offerings and you need full epic runes to be on par with the zone. My question is however. I got full common and 1 epic fire offensive and frost defensive runes. And archer is still a challange. Cant imgine how the next few levels will be... If 7700 gs boss ****s on my 12500gs war now (i kill him all the time but req 1-2 pots a run atleasr)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    lv50 mage , 11560 GS, 12.5% fire damage, 15.8% ice resist

Frostbite Cave - 100% pass
    Deadman's Pass - 40% pass

The second one is hard as the skeleton boss gets covered over by the huge ice spider and its hard to see when the skeleton archer shoots. If I can see him and blink out of his shots I will usually win. But that's about as strong a character as you can get in the game, unless I can somehow upgrade to blue or higher runes without spending $300+
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Just did a few runs of the new content again and truly the game is ridiculously unbalanced now. I'm not gonna burn through health pots and revives for complete garbage loot drops and no rune drops.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm a warrior using common ice resist/fire damage and both stages are pretty easy after the first couple tries. I think it's just a matter of getting used to their attacks; all the normal stages were hard for us at one point too. The warrior has an advantage because you can just parry everything once you get the rhythm and steamroll through it.
  • Options
    Skyride wrote: »
    I'm a warrior using common ice resist/fire damage and both stages are pretty easy after the first couple tries. I think it's just a matter of getting used to their attacks; all the normal stages were hard for us at one point too. The warrior has an advantage because you can just parry everything once you get the rhythm and steamroll through it.

speak for yourself, normal stages were nothing like this to me. So since you can parry everything with your warrior you think that somehow makes it balanced for the mage and monk? Mabye try thinking before you type.

@Lactrix so you think a req 7700 gs map is made for full godly +highest level weapon people? You need to think before you type to guy because full godly and highest weapon is 12k like yourself (and my monk) and 5k above the recommended gs. maybe the last boss should be a challenge but compare gs req for LHB to GS req to new map and there is clearly a massive imbalance.
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    speak for yourself, normal stages were nothing like this to me. So since you can parry everything with your warrior you think that somehow makes it balanced for the mage and monk? Mabye try thinking before you type.

@Lactrix so you think a req 7700 gs map is made for full godly +highest level weapon people? You need to think before you type to guy because full godly and highest weapon is 12k like yourself (and my monk) and 5k above the recommended gs. maybe the last boss should be a challenge but compare gs req for LHB to GS req to new map and there is clearly a massive imbalance.

Where did I say it was balanced? It's not. Warrior has always had an advantage.

Maybe*
  • Options
    ObarObar Registered Users 30 Posts
    The new map is designed for you to use runes.... It isn't hard and I don't think it unbalanced.... I just think too many "elitists" don't like to think some things do require skill.... Noobs. Pfffft
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Obar wrote: »
    It isn't hard

-_-

"Have you played the new maps at all?"
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    -_-

"Have you played the new maps at all?"
    Yes it took me all of 1:38 with mage and 1:50 with warrior (legendary btw)Like I said... Not hard at all.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Well it is really hard for the first two lvls of the kingdom but I can still beat them if I use one health potion. It is pretty ****ed up I agree. Great, another thing glu has to change!
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    The new map is designed for you to use runes.... It isn't hard and I don't think it unbalanced.... I just think too many "elitists" don't like to think some things do require skill.... Noobs. Pfffft

Obar is a newb in the gaming community.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Can't even spell newb right , if that tells u something.
  • Options
    Yes it took me all of 1:38 with mage and 1:50 with warrior (legendary btw)Like I said... Not hard at all.

When i said "played", i meant "beat", not how long it took you to die.....

Obviously you are high. No one can say that the new maps are "easy". So shut up, lol.

I can beat the new maps. But they're insanely hard.

Jesus man, trying to talk big when you're so small. I've met too many losers like you in life.
  • Options
    i doubt this is the obar on android because I call bs on the posts...seems troll to me. Obar in android is usually one of the top in tournaments and has won. With that being said I call bs either way based on my experience and playing with geared toons.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    It's definitly harder, which I like, but at the same time it should still be beatable without pots, I've personally cleared both of the current levals, but I had to use my offerings for pots, it's a little to hard
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    my point exactly...i want it harder but i am 5k gs over the req...it should be a breeze if it is under 8k. They should be making realistic jumps in the difficulty levels and not go from lhb to the current nonsense. The new area should be 13k req and there should be content leading up to it but there is not and there is no gear that would make the current difficulty make sense. Glu does not seem to care that people bash them for appearing to only want this to be a pay to play game and this just adds fuel to the fire. I would gladly pay a monthly fee to play but this kind of **** does not inspire me to pay for gems to buy pots.
  • Options
    When i said "played", i meant "beat", not how long it took you to die.....

Obviously you are high. No one can say that the new maps are "easy". So shut up, lol.

I can beat the new maps. But they're insanely hard.

Jesus man, trying to talk big when you're so small. I've met too many losers like you in life.

No one is a bold quantification.... I just said it. Obviously I am just a wee bit bigger than you. You bring a new level to the word suck.... And yes for clarification, those are the times it took me to "beat" those levels.... I thought that was implied since you didn't state that in your attempt at witty banter....
  • Options
    Obar is a newb in the gaming community.
    Maybe in your limited time in the "gaming community" I have been gaming since you were still swimming around in your daddy's bean bag.....
  • Options
    Can't even spell newb right , if that tells u something.

Didn't know there was spell check for a made up word by some ignorant child too lazy to spell out newby.......
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i had stopped play this game only once awhile chat with team mate
    this is really stupid apps ever in ios history it take my most bandwidth on my iphone specially updating failed repeat and repeating this fcukker game make me download uninstall and install more then 7 times due to networking connection failed to server and when my time where not able to connecting highspeed local wifi so in my opinion this game begin spoil and pityful strategies poor manage apps i rather then play other or get try other apps game in ios then this glu mobile

all ****ker so call Godly are same rate wondorous or unbreakable there are no different between each other white,green,purple,gold all it just a item color doesnt really help u at all only left attach 3000 in weapon and hp 4000 above thats it you got a enjoy the fcukking game ever made by glu mobile we can spent up to value can buy two ipad air 64gb 4lte for fcukking gem end up ooohh yeah thats much same rate your **** current version or pass and i do not think glu will listen your feedback better stay away from this fcukking cheat money apps
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    i doubt this is the obar on android because I call bs on the posts...seems troll to me. Obar in android is usually one of the top in tournaments and has won. With that being said I call bs either way based on my experience and playing with geared toons.

The same.... Was there a point in here somewhere?
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Can we keep on topic please. I was hoping to read something about the new content, not fighting or slandering.
  • Options
    The same.... Was there a point in here somewhere?

Yea. Good players are modest. They don't lash out at people.

Obviously, you suck at the game.
  • Options
    Can we keep on topic please. I was hoping to read something about the new content, not fighting or slandering.

Sorry. I'll stop now.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Well, now you all can let us know formally here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?100997-POLL-1-2-Update-too-hard-or-not
  • Options
    I love how you have more posts then the glu admin UltraScept hahahaha
  • Options
    gluadmin, who's the guy in your profile picture? Thats what I've always wondered.