Options

Tower of heroes

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
Tower of heroes is really good and fun now. Drops are not too easy/not too hard. I think godlies should only stay in the tower now. Thx glu :)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Tower of heroes is really good and fun now. Drops are not too easy/not too hard. I think godlies should only stay in the tower now. Thx glu :)

Wow! A positive response to a change. I think I'm in shock. ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    i am dissapointed at this compliment torwards Glu...
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Please fix reagents drop issue from bosses dropping only 1 reagent. .
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Tower of heroes... it is a good addition though there is much room for improvement.

The main thing is, lv50-60 drops exactly the same runes as ll0-5. It is always the grey rune. So why bother doing high levels when low levels give the same thing. Ok you might have a 1% chance at a green above lv 50 but that is very low.

Drill drop rate is way to low also... maybe 1%, should be 5%.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Sadly tho you only seem to listen to the very very few good comments, and all everyone else's complaints go unresolved.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts

gluadmin, you SHOULD be in shock. This is one guy who's happy. The rest of us (what, maybe 47 skillion of us?) who think every single change that you make only makes it more difficult for the rest of us to succeed in the game.

You give us one thing, and then you take away 3 things...

One step forward, and three steps back. Is that your business model?
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    It's only from Freddy... I wouldn't be too hopeful on his poor trolling.
  • Options
    bradskybradsky Registered Users 19 Posts
    your right. godly is everywhere. the drop rates is fair enof.
  • Options
    bradsky wrote: »
    your right. godly is everywhere. the drop rates is fair enof.

I wouldn't go that far...

Godly drop rate is abysmal. But it is possible. After 3 months, I have whole set except talisman.

However, gold lvl 44 weapon is almost impossible to find....
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I wouldn't go that far...

Godly drop rate is abysmal. But it is possible. After 3 months, I have whole set except talisman.

However, gold lvl 44 weapon is almost impossible to find....

It should be hard. **** i how i hate people who just want things handed to them...
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    It should be hard. **** i how i hate people who just want things handed to them...

I was stating a fact. Godlies are really rare. Gold lvl 44 drop rate is near impossible. For Christs sake, i hate how people accuse me of being a f*cking lazy ***.
  • Options
    Rarity is what makes us all want to get godlies isn't that right guys?
    If it was too easy, no one would still be playing this game!!!
    I really think that the godly drop rate in endless is perfect now.
  • Options
    Some people think that glu owes them everything. 50 gems a day, 500k coins and ect. If this would happen, they would get so bored, glu wouldn't make any money and everyone would quit the game so lets respect the devs and forum admins a little guys seriously. I do think that the abag'kun wings should take a max of 2000 tries to get though don't you think glu admins?
  • Options

Im impressed of my comments too :D
  • Options
    KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts

LOL.

This time we have to say, a very good job;
    i believe too that godlies has actually a "correct" drop rate and tower(only heroes' tower) had becomed really enjoyful.
    Thanks for this.
  • Options
    Some people think that glu owes them everything. 50 gems a day, 500k coins and ect. If this would happen, they would get so bored, glu wouldn't make any money and everyone would quit the game so lets respect the devs and forum admins a little guys seriously. I do think that the abag'kun wings should take a max of 2000 tries to get though don't you think glu admins?

Freddy, freddy. It took me 17 days to get those wings.

Rare should be rare, right?

:)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im agree with a lot of godly drop but it is same item already had
  • Options
    To be honest, I think endless tower is great. Not for godlies, cuz those are extremely rare. But it provides a good challenge, and you can get 150-200k gold each run. That's great.

So even if you give up on godlies or gold lvl 44...at least do endless for the cash. 110-135 floors nets a lot of it.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im agree with a lot of godly drop but it is same item already had

Fifth pair of boots already. Another pair of godly spaulders. But Imrulkz...you don't need any more godlies!
  • Options
    Imrulkz, I remember the first time me and UltraScept spoke to you. You are the one who motivated me to continue playing this game when u told me I could join ascension if I get good haha. As Ultra said you don't really need more godlies bro. All you're missing is like three godly of resolve things per character to have a perfect set of godlies. Anyways, more updates will be coming out soon and I bet godlies will become **** lol
  • Options
    Imrulkz, I remember the first time me and UltraScept spoke to you. You are the one who motivated me to continue playing this game when u told me I could join ascension if I get good haha. As Ultra said you don't really need more godlies bro. All you're missing is like three godly of resolve things per character to have a perfect set of godlies. Anyways, more updates will be coming out soon and I bet godlies will become **** lol

I do believe that tier 9 is on its way. And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only guy here who knows how nice Imrulkz is:)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I do believe that tier 9 is on its way...

Here's another great player idea: For the forum moderators (with the game developers approval) to run a competition to see things such as when tier 9 will come in game and the closest 10 people will win one piece of tier 9 gear of their choosing.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

Was there actually a change or is Freddy just posting his perception? We never really know since the GLU folks never really say.
  • Options
    rewand wrote: »
    Was there actually a change or is Freddy just posting his perception? We never really know since the GLU folks never really say.

No change.
  • Options
    No change.
    There was a change for sure.
  • Options
    There was a change for sure.

Change in difficulty. No change in drop rates.
  • Options

Maybe there was a change in drop rates too. Not sure though.
  • Options
    Slickster2Slickster2 Registered Users 12 Posts

You're a negative nancy from hell lol. I just registered but I've read the forums for awhile now. You seem to appear with some negative, stirring the pot type **** on every thread! Get a life fool lol. Shoot you don't have school, a job, a wife, something to do besides troll???

Anyway, I've noticed a definite change (improvement) in the drop rate. In the tower as well as the from bosses. I'll also add that, for me, it's been a huge improvement.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Slickster2 wrote: »
    You're a negative nancy from hell lol. I just registered but I've read the forums for awhile now. You seem to appear with some negative, stirring the pot type **** on every thread! Get a life fool lol. Shoot you don't have school, a job, a wife, something to do besides troll???

Anyway, I've noticed a definite change (improvement) in the drop rate. In the tower as well as the from bosses. I'll also add that, for me, it's been a huge improvement.

Just because you got lucky one or twice doesn't mean you witnessed "change". I've said this in another thread and I'll say it here again: in order to get any conclusive results on this "change" you'd have to do the same thing (i.e:kill lhb, do tower) more than 10000 times BEFORE and 10000 times AFTER the said "change". Only then you can be 100% sure whether or not there was a change.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Slickster2 wrote: »

Yep i noticed the improvement in reagent drop rate at tower. (Have't tested hb as busy in tournament lol)

I have got 2 shards (in one run) about 3 times since the tournament began. And my guild mate got 3 and then 4 shards in one run!

Ok that was not 100000 times testing, but i have never heard of 4 shards in one run (101-135) before. So that's already a change.