Options

Suspected cheaters/hackers. Strong reasons. [sys: Android]

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Just to let you know, Sute has been kicked out, 'couse he hacked his grown.

This show us all your intelligence: "Hisagi and kros fyi before the 3or4 updates there are no lvl cap....ahahahaa so stop this nonsense.... Sute is one of the older player in android ew3...... :P former topguild member/topguild2 guild leader."

Good game. I hope i never have to talk to you anymore, thanks. Just go away from this thread, please.
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Ahaha okie crying baby.... Sute gwang and lekronic was kick because inactive and 0 vp we have rules...ahahaha WAHAHAHAHAHA are you newbie you dont know the lvl cap?wahahahahahahaha funny much.....can you post your warrior finish the map4 wowowowowow Wow your mage was cool...what is your mage gs 10k wHaha nooby...9k gs mage finish that easy map dude...i know!!! Your monk,hardtime in that map....wahahahaha feeler?

Fyi sute is not cheater we kick him because of work..your idol will be back soon ahaha
    Gwang because her phone was snatch..
    Lekronic 2 tourny inactive...

What else? You want to join FairAndHonor?wahahahahaha
  • Options
    Ahaha okie crying baby.... Sute gwang and lekronic was kick because inactive and 0 vp we have rules...ahahaha WAHAHAHAHAHA are you newbie you dont know the lvl cap?wahahahahahahaha funny much.....can you post your warrior finish the map4 wowowowowow Wow your mage was cool...what is your mage gs 10k wHaha nooby...9k gs mage finish that easy map dude...i know!!! Your monk,hardtime in that map....wahahahaha feeler?

Fyi sute is not cheater we kick him because of work..your idol will be back soon ahaha
    Gwang because her phone was snatch..
    Lekronic 2 tourny inactive...

What else? You want to join FairAndHonor?wahahahahaha

.......... -.-'

Please Meow, go away from this thread, we don't like liars children. Do pretended that I do not exist, please.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    homer_facepalm.jpg
    ;)
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hahaha you exist dude,kros the crying baby jealous in legit player in the game...whahhahaha

We have fans now everyone the fans club name(goodfellas)and you are the leader kros? Thank you for your support....wahahahaha

This is the last post...gluadmins we are ready for your investigation....goodluck kros,hisagi and mohican....XD
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Man. This is the first time that a thread on Glu forums had made me facepalm. Congratz guys!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    You and me both Ultra -_- *** was I just subjected to...
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    homer_facepalm.jpg

Mohican...how can I post pics man? I think my comps are broken cuz I can't see the button...
  • Options
    Alright Glu, i understand, i could be one of the newbies who believes to see "hackers" everywhere. I'll give it one more try...

I'll post you few names (someone of less important), you could investigate on this names and if they result positive i'd really like to have a way to send you, privately, the rest of my "list".

Hoping that you will give them a check (just to prove you how strong are my suspecting reasons), here is the less important ones:
    -Obiviously, i am now "able to say", Sutekituaran;
    -BJob;
    -ArmaniaXX;
    -AreTroKeR;
    -FailureAgain;
    -TourniQueT.

And, just to nominate some guilds who have an undefined numbers of cheaters(always strong, very strong, suspect):
    -HaRang;
    -NinJaMaLaM;
    -YOOJAGROUP;
    -TURKTITANLAR;

As you see, mr. super admin, i am seriously trying to get your attention, i, pheraphs, deserve it.
    Just give me a chanche, i am giving you something more substantial than "flying words".

Thanks.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Aleksie wrote: »
    Mohican...how can I post pics man? I think my comps are broken cuz I can't see the button...

find the url of a pic. If u want to upload use an image hosting site like tinypic. Then get the direct url paste in into ur post between and
    ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Kròs wrote: »
    Alright Glu, i understand, i could be one of the newbies who believes to see "hackers" everywhere. I'll give it one more try...

I'll post you few names (someone of less important), you could investigate on this names and if they result positive i'd really like to have a way to send you, privately, the rest of my "list".

Hoping that you will give them a check (just to prove you how strong are my suspecting reasons), here is the less important ones:
    -Obiviously, i am now "able to say", Sutekituaran;
    -BJob;
    -ArmaniaXX;
    -AreTroKeR;
    -FailureAgain;
    -TourniQueT.

And, just to nominate some guilds who have an undefined numbers of cheaters(always strong, very strong, suspect):
    -HaRang;
    -NinJaMaLaM;
    -YOOJAGROUP;
    -TURKTITANLAR;

As you see, mr. super admin, i am seriously trying to get your attention, i, pheraphs, deserve it.
    Just give me a chanche, i am giving you something more substantial than "flying words".

Thanks.

You do realize that the Admin has no power to ban people in EW3?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    You do realize that the Admin has no power to ban people in EW3?

Sure, not directly...but they are the only ones i able to "talk" with.
  • Options
    Not being smattered please, if you know something that i don't know and could be helpful to what i am going to do, just tell me. I will appraise it.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Evidence is a good starting point.

Not just, hey I'm suspicious of this Kros guy, maybe he's one of the silent hacker who doesn't like he's being upstaged.

Just because you say so doesn't mean you're right. Give them something to work on.
  • Options
    durc15 wrote: »
    Evidence is a good starting point.

Not just, hey I'm suspicious of this Kros guy, maybe he's one of the silent hacker who doesn't like he's being upstaged.

Just because you say so doesn't mean you're right. Give them something to work on.

About your "give them something to work on":
    do you realize i posted a few name as evidence? cit. Ultrasceptile

P.s. I don't know if in english i have to say "cit." or "quote"
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    find the url of a pic. If u want to upload use an image hosting site like tinypic. Then get the direct url paste in into ur post between and

Thanks, I'll give that a try
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    i dont understand how you can have such high level character with that low GS and high level items...
    also look at that attack - how is he beating hellboy or nian with that..

20pyhw1.png
    244a33d.png
  • Options
    hisagihisagi Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanks Kros. I do doubt that glu is even bothered about inspection of these players though or they are too busy.

Jaggu they use a legendary loot drop mod or increased item find rate mod.

onlylagmeow stfu